Chapter 4

After a long day of practice we all headed back to the hotel and crashed. Each of us had to share a room with another boy, and since Louis and Harry had a little fight at the bar, I was stuck with manwhore for the night. We quickly entered the hotel and ran up to our rooms. I was so upset I'd have to sleep in my wig and wrapping, and I didn't have many manly pajamas. So I pulled out some of the boxers I packed and a t-shirt. Harry walked around to the other side in nothing but his boxers, intensely texting someone. I couldn't help but stare. His v-line gave me shivers down my spine, and luckily I looked away just in time before he looked up at me. "So Tyler, how many girls have you slept with?" he said smiling. Oh god, boy talk. "uh ya know like eight." I made up a random number. Harry raised his eyebrows, "Not bad, not bad." he said chuckling. "And you?" I said as I walked over to his bed to sit. "To be honest I don't know. I stopped counting." he sighed. I just looked at him. What a pig! And to think this guy is almost every girl in the worlds idol. Before I could even realize or stop myself I already brought it up, "So what's with you and that Sparks chick? You like her?" Harry looked down at his phone and shut it off. "I don't know. She's fit but I really like this girl Marissa. And she's actually gonna come for a concert some time next week." he said with a grin. For a second I felt my heart drop. Before I could reply Harry continued, "And anyway I hear Taylor is messed up... So the last thing I need is a girl who can't handle my lifestyle." he said with a cocky grin. I felt my hand clench into a fist at the side of the bed. I wanted to punch him so badly, yet kiss him passionately at the same time. But I pushed the thought away. I quickly got up from his bed and walked over to mine and shut the light off, left with my thoughts wondering.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I felt around my wig to make sure it was still on so I could get up. I stood and stretched glancing over at Harry's bed, but he wasn't there. I yawned and quietly walked over to the bathroom, but it was locked. "Damnit Harry! I need to piss!" I yelled in a manly voice. He quickly swung the door open and I felt my mouth drop. There in front of me was standing a wet and naked Harry Styles. Butt naked. I quickly covered my eyes and groaned. "Dude towel next time? " I groaned as I walked into the bathroom being filled with Harry's lovely scent. "It wouldn't cover it!" he said cockily laughing. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I turned on the shower, put my wig in the drawer, unwrapped my chest, and looked in the mirror. Today I'd be going home and I'd be off the hook for one week. With that thought, I happily jumped in the shower and started humming. It wasn't long before I heard a knock on the door.

"Bro I'm in the shower" I yelled. "Ya I know but I left my brush in there! These curls aren't perfect by themselves!" he yelled. But then I heard the door knob turn. Had I not locked it? Oh my god. I quickly panicked and looked at the thin shower curtain that was definitely partially see through. "Harry close your eyes!" I screamed as I heard him enter the bathroom. I should have known he'd do the exact opposite. I quickly twirled in the shower curtain until it ripped off and I fell on the ground. I felt my hip bruise, but as long as I was covered. "What the hell Ty you okay?" Harry said reaching for me. But I was neatly under the curtain with my whole head covered and half my legs. "Ya I'm fine, just slipped, don't need help. " I said as I slowly got up still covering my head. "Okay..." Harry said as he walked out the door. I then quickly shut it, locked it, and slid on the ground nervously. That was close. Too close.

After my horrible shower experience, I fixed myself and walked out of the room. I was greeted by those five familiar faces. "Dang he takes longer than Zayn." Liam shouted. "That's a new record." Niall added in. I slightly punched them in the arm as I got my bags. "Okay so before you leave, we were asked to do a photoshoot for some clothing advertisement and they want you in it too!" Harry sang. I just looked at them blankly. "Love the excitement!" Louis yelled as he patted my shoulder. "Just meet us down stairs in the lobby in five, and then Paul will drive you home from the photoshoot." Zayn said as they headed for the door. After practicing a sexy boy smile in the mirror for a few minutes, I grabbed my bags and headed down to the lobby where I met the boys. From there we drove to the beach and got out. We were immediately rushed into separate tents to get our makeup done. I was sat down in a chair and Lou came over to greet me.

"Hiya Tyler congrats on the job! " she said shaking my hand. "Do you mind holding Lux while I do your makeup?" she asked. I nodded and she set Lux in my lab gently. She was so cute. She giggled when I touched her nose. "Almost done, now we have to see what to do with your hair." she said smiling. My eyes widened as I clasped my head. "Uh nothing. I hate people touching my hair." I blurted out . "Well you'll just have to deal, it's a photoshoot, we can't have you looking like a dog." she said with a smile. She slowly took my hands of my head and began to play with my hair. I sighed with relief when she didn't notice it was a wig, but then I started to feel it move. Like really move. And then it happened. She brushed it a little too hard and my wig flew off. Down came my long, blonde hair as I heard baby Lux giggle with excitement. But Lou's face was not excitement. Not at all. At first she was petrified. "What the.... Who are you?" she whispered under her breath. I ran over to the tent entrance and tied it shut so no one could come in. "Listen I can explain." I said walking up to her but she stepped away. "You... I've seen you on TV before. Taylor. Ya Taylor. What on earth are you doing here? You will be in so much trouble when..." "Lou please. I'm begging you." I got down on my knees. "Please don't tell them. I came here looking for a second chance since no one would let me sing again. Please don't tell them." I pleaded. "I'm sorry Taylor. I have to. I'll lose my job if I don't." she sighed and began to walk out of the tent with Lux in her hands.

I quickly slipped my wig on ran out after her. I did not come this far to just give it all up. I quickly ran up to her as she reached Paul. "Paul Tyler..." she began but quickly stopped when the boys tackled me immediately making me fly onto the sand. All the boys were squeezing my cheeks and laughing at me, but I was just sadly staring at Lou, hoping she wasnt going to tell. "Tyler isn't what?" Paul asked seriously. "He isn't... Ready. Sorry I'll have him ready in a few. Come along Tyler!" she gestured as we walked back to the tent. Before I could even thank her she began to talk, "Listen, it's not my right to tell. So I'm not going to. And I like you a lot Taylor, Tyler whatever. So I'm going to help you, but I'm warning you now, it's not too late to leave. Those boys will find out, and I can't say it will end well for you." she sighed. I quickly hugged her tightly and thanked her. I still had a chance, to sing. But in the moment of when I thought she was going to tell Paul, I only thought about losing one person. Harry. There was something about him. Something that made my heart beat slow just like it did for Logan. And it was a feeling I didn't like because I promised myself I wouldn't let myself ever have it again. What was happening?