Lauren's Explosion Of Taste

Lauren: "You have to help me!"

Camila: "What's the emergency?"

Lauren: "This!"

Camila: "Cupcakes?"

Lauren: "I volunteered to make cupcakes for the carnival, because I heard that last year everyone loved Dinah's. They were like an explosion of deliciousness. And I thought 'I can do that, and everyone amazing tell me how  fabmazing I am' but none of that's going to happen, because I can't make cupcakes! I mean it's not like I made cupcakes on the Isle of the Lost. Evil minion bakers did. Remember the awesome ones we had at my birthday party?"

Camila: "I wasn't invited"

Lauren: "That's because that was mean thing to do and on the Isle of the Lost being mean was being nice

Camila: "Uh-uh. What exactly did you fill these with?"

Lauren: "They say baking is a form of chemistry, so I decided to combine all of the periodic elements. I probably should've left out the sulfur. You have to help me. Use your magic!

Camila: "No way. I'm trying to be good remember?"

Lauren: "Magic for a good cause is automatically good"

Camila: "I don't think it really works that way"

Lauren: "Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please"

Camila: "You're not gonna stop until I help you, are you?"

Lauren: "Yeah! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please"

Camila: "Okay, okay, fine! I'll do it. But just this once. Oh magic spell book

Lauren: "I've always wondered what ununseptium tasted like"

Camila: "Make no haste and turn Lauren's cupcakes

Lauren: "Ewww!"

Camila: "Into an explosion of-"

Lauren: "What happened?"

Camila: "You didn't let me finish the spell! Instead of an explosion of taste, we made an explosion of-"

Dinah walks in with cupcake all over her face

Camila: "Cupcakes"