1

taehyung's pov

a very good morning to start my morning routine with jogging around this housing. i take a look at seokjin's room. no one's in there. i bet that he is making breakfast.

"goodmorning, hyung" i greet seokjin who is in the kitchen making breakfast. "ah yes yes. come here and take a meal with me" i wrap my arms around his shoulder. "i will eat later. i'm going out for a jog. follow?" he shook his head showing no. so i get into my nike sport shoes. fav since years.

i start to jog around the housing. after a round of jog, i stop by at a shop around the housing. buying a drink for my energy. i sit on the chair infront of the mirror which reflects the outside scenes. looking the road. people walks by.

i crushed the bottle and throw it into the rubbish. i pass by a girl who is with the strong smell of perfume. i look behind. her long hair trailing on her back perfectly. her face. beauty face, flawless.

her things on her hands are falling on the ground. i run to her and help her getting her things up. as she get up from picking up her things, she flips her hair to back. i was in awe. she looks so beauty. she pick her fingers infront of my eyes and waking me up from my awe. i give her the things that was on the ground.

"thanks" she thanks me and walks away. i stop her by holding her arms. "wait. can i have your name and phone number?" i smile at her. she takes out a piece of paper. is that mean that i get her phone number and name?!

"give me yours and i will text you" she gave me the paper and i write my phone number and name. she takes out her phone and text me. she set my name to -tae). i take my phone from my pocket and i saw her text. "i got to go. well, i've guess bye tae?" i smile and wave to her. ohmygod she is so pretty even from behind. oh wait- her name.

i slap my forehead twice. oh i got her number anyways. i saved her name as -beauty stranger).

i walk to my house and grinning happily. i get into the house and found out that seokjin is nowhere to be found in the kitchen. "hyung?"

i heard a shower from upstairs. it must be hyung. i take a peek what's under the foods cover. it's an omelette. i pull the chair and sit on it. taking out my phone and text the girl.

"hey, may i know your name?" -tae).

i take my fork and starts to dig in my foods. after a few minutes my phone is vibrating.

"my name is park yura" -beauty stranger).

i smiles at the text. SHE GOT A BEAUTY NAME.

"may i know your full introductions?" -tae).

i wash my dishes. going into my room, taking of the clothes and taking my bath. when i got out from the bathroom, i quickly checking out my phone.

"park yura, 18, university of seoul" -beauty stranger).

what? she went to the same university as mine!! so i will get the chance to meet her again. i rolling on my bed while i'm in my bathrobe.

"oh we went to the same university! what course do you take?" -tae).

getting my clothes on. brushing my hair. until hyung calling me outside. "yeah hyung?" peeking out my eyes toward him. "did you eat already? and can you accompany me at university today? you got no class for your course right?" i nod for everything that he ask. i went to my bed and take my phone, a text is already pops on my phone.

"i take a cooking course. what about you?" -beauty stanger).

wah, a typical girl. I LIKE.

"wah. what a good girl you are, aha. i take an art course. art has been my fav since kid. so yeah" -tae).

i get downstairs with seokjin and he ask me to stay at the car. so i get into the car. waiting for her text as the time is ticking. seokjin is finally get into the car and drive to university of seoul.

"ehe. oh i see. so you must be a guy who has art in his soul" -beauty stranger).

is she giving me somewhat compliment?!! she is so cute. ohgosh.

"haha, yes. anyways, are you at there?" -tae).

we are finally here. i walk with seokjin to his lab. he is taking science. a guy who wanted to be a doctor is my brother. and also my protection.

"ah, i'm not at the university. i'm at my aunty's house. taking care of my niece and cousins who are still babies. i mean like kids" -beauty stranger).

i sigh. too bad that she isn't here. i've got no class for two weeks. yesterday is just the beginner. so i might be can't see her for this two weeks then?

"okay, take care of the children" -tae).

i grins and i guess that the conversation is only up to there. because i wait for a reply for 30 minutes already. i will text you again tonight, park yura. my beauty stranger.

-----------

hey guys!! in the next chapter, the name of beauty stanger in tae's phone will be changing to park yura.

this is the first chapter of this book! i hope you'll enjoy it. thanks for the supporting!

oh and and!! bts's run mv is out!! for you who haven't watch it again. go on and watch! trust me armys cry for a hundred times already. and if you can't get the meaning of the mv you can check out some twitter or maybe the comments under the mv in ibighit. there is a plot twist between is jin dead or the members who is dead. but i trusted that the one who is dead is jin. well 89%? saying that jin is dead. i don't know because of why.

and guys for those who just new to armys. welcome and there is too much sherlock holmes in this fandom guys! lol. and the reason i made this fanfic because of the run mv. i want to make everyone cry just like bts does. ok jk!! lol. i know i can't make people cry. but yeah for this fanfiction i'll try hard!

thanks again for reading!