Chapter 3

Wedding Day

The pried: Kim Jumyeon you will take care Park Chorong....

Suho: Yes I do.

The pried: And you Park Chorong you will take care Kim Jumyeon.....

Chorong: Yes I do.

The pried: You may kiss the bride.

Chorong pov

Ouh no. He will took my first kiss! No Kim Jumyeon jebal jebal.
I close my eyes.

Chu~

He already took my first kiss. My heart beat so fast. I heard a guests clap for us. I just smile. I see my parents smile. I also don't have any friends cause I always with my book. I know I'm jerk but I like book.

I see his friends. He have so many friends and all of that are good looking.

End pov

Sehun: Wow hyung your wife is so pretty.

Hayoung: Ehemm! chagi. Am I  pretty too?

Sehun: Ani. You're so pretty in my eyes. That's why I'm married with you. You're mine. No one can take you from me.

Suho: Stop it.

Chorong: Anyeonghaseyo Park Chorong imnida.

Sehun: Anyeonghaseyo Oh Sehun imnida.

Hayoung: Anyeonghaseyo Oh Hayoung imnida.

Suho: So chagi. Let's go I will introduce you to another friends.

Chorong: What?! Chagi!

She whispered to Suho. And Suho whispered back.

Suho: Yah! Just pretending. You know many guests here.

Chorong: Just here.

Suho: Hmmm.

Kai: Wow hyung your wife is so pretty.

Suho: Well.

Kai: Anyeonghaseyo Kai imnida.

Chen: Anyeonghaseyo Chen imnida.

Kris: Anyeonghaseyo Kris imnida. I'm from Canada and married not my style.

All: Laugh.

Baekhyun: Anyeonghaseyo Baekhyun imnida. I have a good voice.

Chanyeol: Anyeonghaseyo Cha....

Baekhyun: Ouh! he is Yoda cause he have a big ears.

Chanyeol: Yah! Anyway, my name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.

Chorong: Wow we have same surname.

Chanyeol: Yea.

Luhan: Hello. I have a baby face. Luhan imnida.

All: Buu!!

Luhan: BTW you're pretty.

Suho: Ekhmm!

Chorong: It seems someone are jealous.

All look at Suho.

Suho: No I'm not.

All: Laugh.

Xiumin: Anyeonghaseyo Xiumin imnida.

Lay: Anyeonghaseyo Lay imnida.

Tao: Anyeonghaseyo I'm a panda Tao. Tao imnida.

D.O: Anyeonghaseyo Kyungsoo imnida. You can call me D.O. I have a cafe. So, if you've  free time, you can come to my cafe.

Chorong: Chincha! Thanks. Anyeonghaseyo Park Chorong imnida. Just call me Chorong.

Luhan: Wow you also have a cute voice.

Chorong: Thanks. So, who the girls beside you.

Naeun: I'm Naeun. Kai gfriend.

Taeyeon: I'm Taeyeon. Baekhyun gfriend.

Eunji: I'm Eunji. Yoda ears gfriend.

Yuri: I'm Yuri. Luhan gfriend.

Jessica: I'm Jessica. I Kris gfriend. And Kris not my style.

Kris: Yah! You copy my words.

All: laugh

Xiumin: And we still single.

Chorong: Ouh.

...

Mrs Kim: So, this is your house key.

Chorong: What?!

Mrs Park: Yes. We buy the house for you two. Suho ah, please take care of my daughter. I'm believe you. You can be a good husband for my beautiful daughter.

Suho: Of course eomma. No need to worry. I will take care her and be a good husband for her. Thank you. Let's go chagi.

Chorong: Thanks. bye mom.

She hug her mom.

@ new home

Chorong: Wow! This house too big for us and it beautiful.

Suho: Yea. Just two of us in this house.

Chorong: I want this room. You can't take it.

Suho: What ever. My room is near you.

Chorong: Ok bye.

Suho pov

I stand at the balcony of my room. I see the moon and the stars. So beautiful. I can't believe I'm married already. And I didn't expected my wife is A Jerk Girl. But it's ok. She's beautiful.

Yah! Suho wake up. You can't fell in love with her. I slapped my face. Suddenly, I heard someone screaming.

"Chagi!!!". I know it must be the jerk. She open the door and plus she hugged me. Idk why.

"Yah! What's wrong with you". The tears fell on her beautiful face. "I'm scared. I see the ghost in my room". She tell me while she still hug me. "Mwo!! A ghost". I can't believe.

"Yes. I'm not lying you". She let  her hug. "Let's see in your room". I pull her hand. "No no. Please. I'm scared. Jebal". She said with her eyes full with tears.

"Suho ssi". She call me. Why? I ask. "Emmm.... can I sleep in your room. Just for tonight.". Can I?

I'm just say yes. Idk why I be a gentleman tonight. "Thank you. Ok I sleep on the couch and you sleep on the bed". She said while grabbed the pillow. "No! you can't. You should sleep on the bed and I sleep on the couch.

"Now both of we sleep on the bed. It's fair. I won't change my decision". "Ok if you want it"

I sleep with her tonight. "Chorong are you already sleep?". I ask. "No cause I'm scared. Can I hug you". "Huh?". I can't believe. "Sure you are my wife right". "Yea. Thanks husband".

What? She said husband. I hope she can't hear my heart beat faster. We hug each other. After a few minutes, she already sleep. I still hug her. I look her face when sleep. She's so beautiful too.

End pov

#MASHIE에이핑크