Jerks with me, and its Korbin

It's my first day for school, hell yeah! Yet it's gonna be the last year in Highschool ... and I'm hating it. Like cursing it. Why? Simple because I'm LATE. Yes, you heard me. I hate being late especially that it's first day!

Ugh! Damn, I cursed as I pick my things one by one cause someone ON PURPOSE bumped me. I didn't mind looking at the jerk! Yeah! The jerks a HE.

I didn't look at but I'm sure as hell that its a HE. He's wearing a Hood, a purple Hood with his black jag skinny jeans, and Nike purple shoes with his Blue backpack on his right shoulder hanging. Way to go for a guys clothing, purple huh?

"SORRY!" , he told me was just STANDING THERE looking at me while I am picking my stuff PIECE BY PIECE.

I stood up as I picked my last temper towards this early annoyance.

"Yeah, and your sorrys nothing cause you double nor even tripled the minutes that I'm late for class." I glared at him then crossed my arms and just left.

I walked , nah its more like run to my class. But the jerks there , following me. Tss.

"Hey wait!" , he said as he was waving some kind of a paper or something
but then again
I didn't mind.

Room 304 B

Yep, profs here. And I'm late.

Just before I could push the door open and see my profs disappointed face on why am I late he pushed it instead and.

Vuola! BAM!

"That pained " , I told him as he was lying face palmed on the floor. He tripped over my foot, accidentally which literally I didn't do on purpose, he was just unlucky not to see it blocking, duh!

"Are you ok? ", I asked him as I tried to lend a hand towards him, who was busy backing up his balance and self esteem.

"Maybe?", returning me the glare that I gave him awhile ago.

But before I could say something the Baldy standing in front of the white board cut us off. Yup, balds up for first period then. Tsk too bad for Mondays.

"So it seems like you guys came in late and even gave a clumsy entrance. Why won't you children sit at the back so that I can continue with my interrupted discussion."

I looked down for embarrassed while the jerks just getting his chin up while walking towards the empty seat. Saving his manliness. Pfft.

Mr. Baldy continued his sermon while I was somehow busy looking for my study load. Yep, headed me, read it, MY PRECIOUS STUDY LOAD.

Now what. I groaned as I frustatedly ended my search.

"Looking for this Princess?" , SHOOT! First, making my first name sound oh so stupid! And second, damn the jerks got my stupid study load! How come???Waving it like it was some kind of a paper.

Yes of course it's paper... but, duh! Its my STUDY LOAD ladies! And as the campus policy if you lose your study load even if it's not on purpose or just pure stupidity( well I think it's just the same), better lend them a 10 DOLLAR so you can have a copy again. (See how corrupt they are! They could have actually give it to us free! Damn school! I could even save it for some savings... )

"I was waving it to you awhile ago but you ignored me. I did have the plans of throwing it but lucky you I didn't saw a near trash can", he smirk making me glare at him again.

"Give it to me you jerk! And don't call me Princess! " , I said it to the most softest voice I can so that we can't interrupt Baldy over their.

"I have a name! And it's not jerk! I'm Korbin! Korbin Austry." , helding his hand towards me for an handshake I guess, and trying to make his voice low but then again we got everybody's attention cause he failed to. Such a jerk! Ugh!

Hey!  It's Ligaya :) ... please don't be afraid to comment.  I won't bite. Haha. So how do you think about Princess first day and her little accident with Korbin?

Updates won't be soon but hopefully you guys are patient for it.
Ciao~~~
Xoxo Ligaligs <3