~ III ~

Before you start reading this chapter, once your done read the AN at the bottom please it is really important! Thanks lovelies :) :*

Nadia

I could hear most of their conversation, mainly talking about football or anything else. They seemed to stay off the subject of me.

I had watched two seasons of 'Friends' and was now hungry and not to mention bored out of my mind. Don't get me wrong I love Jennifer Aniston but I needed to get up. These white walls were starting to get annoying to look at.

I was pretty much forbidden to go downstairs when Harry was here, which again I was fine with, but I needed a change of scenery.

I hopped out of my very comfortable bed and walked over to my closet, pulling out the first sweater in sight, pulling it over my head it rested mid thigh, covering my shorts up slightly.

My feet padded against the stairs as I walked down, being careful to skip the one loose step to make sure they don't hear me.

I wasn't sure why I was being so secretive, it was my house too, but I felt like it was necessary considering I wasn't allowed to be down here when Harry was here.

I snuck past the small hallway and passed the living room, where Harry and Nick were sitting, and entered the kitchen grabbing a bad of chips and a bottle of water.

Just as I was about to close the fridge door I felt a hot breath on my ear.

I spun around to be met with those dark green eyes.

My breath hitched in my throat as it went dry.

What is he doing? He hates me, he thinks I'm ugly and disgusting, why would he even go near me.

His face was inches away from mine his dark eyes studying my every feature before landing on my pink lips.

"Let me go" I managed to get out.

"Maybe you should move" He smirked as he leaned down slightly.

Too close Harold, too close.

"I would if you moved your arms" I gestured towards his tattooed arms that we're now blocking my path.

"Mm..." He hummed as he moved closer to my ear, brushing his nose on my neck, causing my heart beat to go erratic.

"Harry!" A voice called from the living room, causing Harry to snap out of his 'trance'.

"Coming!" He yelled back, his attention suddenly turning to me.

"This isn't over Nadia Lareen" he smirked and stalked off, leaving me shocked and confused against the fridge cold door.

~

"Where the hell are my chips?!" Nicks voice whispered as he continued his search for his snacks.

I was now sitting on my bed, Pepsi on my night table, strawberries in a bowl beside me and chips in hand.

I stopped chewing on them as I heard Nicks voice.

Oops.