Mommy time!

----> Bella's pov <----

"You."

"Well, sorry buddy, your too late." I said, putting my hand on my hip.

"What is it that you came here for, really?" I asked, turning to Alice.

"Well, we came because Edward wants you back and I just came to be a witness. So, I can tell everyone that it's really you." She said, glancing at edward.  

"Well now you know it's me. Edward can't have me, so you both can leave. I have things to do."

I tried to close the door, but Alice's foot stopped me.

"What?!" I glared at her.

"At least meet us at 154th street, tomorrow at ten. We need to talk."

"Fine, now go." I said and shut the door.

"Hey, kids! Would you come here for a sec?" I shouted, walking into the living room.

"Coming!!" They said in unison, making me chuckle.

They both entered the room and Alison took a seat by me, while Alex said across from us on the sofa.

"So, we haven't hung out in forever. I miss you guys. It's my fault though. I've been so wrapped up in my bs, that I didn't even give you the time of day. That was very wrong of me and I'm so sorry. You guys are my world, you come first. I love you so, so much! So, tell me about your day." I said, smiling at the end.

Before they could say anything Alec waltzes in and sat on the other side of me.

"Hey! What about me? I should be your world too! Especially considering that fact that I'm your fiancée!" He said, mocking hurt, with his hands over his heart.

"Of course your a part of our world! We wouldn't be complete without you!" I laughed, leaning into his chest.

"Yea, dad! Our days would be boring without you! You always make us laugh!" Alex said.

Alec's face brightened when Alex called him dad. Always has. The kids know who there biological father is, but they've told us many times before that they'd choose Alec, over him any day.

"Thanks you guys! Your the best!" Alec said, with a goofy grin on his face.

"So, how was your day?" I asked, again.

"Boring." They both answered, making us all laugh.

"Who's up for go-kart racing!!!" I asked.

"Awesome!!!!! Thanks, mom!" They said, already upstairs getting ready.

"No prob!" I laughed, getting up and walking upstairs, Alec in tow.

I reached our bedroom and went straight into the closet. Looking around a bit, I grabbed some skinny jeans, and a purple, long sleeve shirt. I walked out of the closet and started to take of my clothes. I just finished taking off my shirt, when Alec came out of the bathroom in only his boxers.

His eyes turned pitch black and I'm sure mine were now too. Before I had time to blink I was on the bed and he was on top of me.

"You are a tease, you know that?" He said, breathing on my neck. 

"Well, it's not my fault that you came out when you did....not that I'm complaining." I said, looking into his eyes.

Without another word, he attacked my lips. His kisses were filled with hunger and passion. It was taking to much of me to hold in my moans of pleasure. I ran my hands over his chest and abs.