1.

I walked into the parking lot of Hamington High School. I just start to see cheerleaders and jocks together and geeks with geeks. "Great," i said to myself. This school is full of stupid boy and girls. First period started and I can tell something was different than outside. All eyes were on me. I went to the bathroom and a girl followed me. " Hey, Nancy right?," she said. I turned round with creeped out look. "Why you follow me?" There was a silents, she looked a away and I went on my way. As i wash my hands she came over. " Sorry for creeping you out, but you don't look so good as if you were sick..." she went on, "nevermind," I washed my face. I look up and she that the girl disappears, I looked around for her she was no where. Why she walk off?
...
I walked to lunch and sat alone. A kid with a notepad walked over, he questioned, "Your the new girl right?" I replied, "What is with you people today?" He gave me a puzzled look. As I got up I bumped in to a boy. It was Travis Green. I seen him in the morning all the girls like him. He has green eyes and brownish blonde hair. He pretty strong since he on the football team. "Oops," I murmured. His eyes was wide open, well not that wide. "Look it here," he shouted, "Hey I'm going to call you clumsy." What was with his smirk, it's odd. Everyone was laughing, how can I be so clueless. I finished my school day and walked home.