chapter 2

hi again, i hope you like this chapter, the wolf on the side bar in the chapter before was sophie, and in the side bar for this chapter its jack ;)

cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACKS P,O,V

Walking towards sophie's room, took the lost more time then it usually does, time had seemed to slow down. I could feel my muscles stiff and my ears would twitch. What if she refuses me? what if im not what her soul needs.......STOP, im having an argument with my own mind, i was going crazy, my mind was driving me crazy, when males turn 18, our hormones explode and we want to mate right away, i can already feel them starting to flow into my blood. UHHHG! Stopping dead in my tracks i saw steven, another pack member head into sophie's room, i ran to him. grabbed his neck and pulled him out closing the door for him not to go in. I pushed him up against the wall and let out a low threatening growl, my ears laying flat on my head, lips curved and my teeth exposed.

- and what do you think your doing, steven. i spat at him

steven look a little bit frightened, but then he kept his cool and looked at me with authority

-im calming sophie for my mate jack. his words shook thought my ears and shivered down my spine, may claws  his neck making him yelp a little and my tail was whipping thought the air.

-Have you asked alpha,....steven or were you going to aske him after you mated,going against his will?

- i was going to ask him after, he looked down and then looked right back up at me.-  why would you even care jack? tell me.....

i let out a growl,-shes mine steven and alpha has approved of my desire to mate with her.

- Alpha may of opprooved but i dont jack, i wont let you mate with her.

His paw went flying and clawed my face. i could feel blood leaking down from my snout and eyebrow. With a deep growl i attacked him and he attacked me and all hell broke loose in the hallway, in front of sophie's bedroom.

SOPHIE'S P.O.V

I was woken up from my nap because loud noises or growling and snaring were coming from the other side of my bedroom door, i stretched out and walked opening my door, all i could see was blood, teeth and fur. Trying to separate the victims but they were fighting with lots of power and rage,

-STTOOOPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they both stoped and looked at me, the two faces i saw was jack and steven,

-why the hell are you fighting outside my door WHEN I'M TRYING TO TAKE A FREAKING NAP!!!!!!!

jack got up and walked beside me resting a hand on my shoulder and checking if i was alright, steven growled at jack when he touched me.

Steven was a completely white wolf and had blue eyes, well now his fur was stained with blood, but you get the point.

-hey hey hey,what is all this bitting and growling about you two!

-jack looked down and whispered.- steven is trying to take you away from me

-ehehehe more like jack is trying to take you away from me, steven chuckled and jack growled back at him

-SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS NEED TO CALM DOWN !!!! by now another pack member passed by quickly not wanting any part in the fight.-and why the hell are you guys fighting over me??????

at the same time they answered- because you are my mate.; they looked at each other and growled,

-shes mine they whispered.

I was shocked, my body couldn't move, who do i choose, what do i doo,

Jack and Steve were at it again, but i dint stop them, i couldn't. My brain had turned to mush. My fathers alpha voice made me snap back to reality.

- What is going on here, he asked with a slow and deep growl, steven unclawed jack's jaw and bowed lightly to my father and jack did the same. My father looked over at me, many questions were flashing in his eyes

-uhhhh...um.....ughh.....errrr....uhhhh. Obviously my brain hasnt found its straight back and i looked over at jack for him to explain the situation.

-Alpha, steven wishes to mate with my mate.

- have you mated yet jack, my father replied.

-No sir

-Then steven also has the right to ask me to mate with my daughter, but since two have the same wish, my daughter needs too chose.

all three of them turned and looked at me, both men had a pleading look for me to choose them. My knees buckled, do i choose my best friend, or do i choose steven, a good strong mate that will make strong future leaders. Not knowing what to do, i did then only thing i knew very how to do,.......i ran

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like part 2 , like i said jack is in the side bar, ill try to update soon. SHOUT OUT TO MY GOOD FRIEND shelbylw03 , go check out her work, its great i love to read it :)