License to kill

greatings wattpaders, here is a little story that has been boiling in my head for a while, its how i see werewolfs. WARNING i am not in the twilight type werewolfs. But anyways hope you enjoy and thankyou for reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1.

Walking down the hallways of my new highschool, i was asking myself furiously,

why am i here? i hate this ! i hate being in a human form, it really pisses

me off. Looking like a human....... pfft inferior beings that think so much about themselfs with their little bodies and fragile bones, so stupid!

I took a big breath of relief as i saw jack walking towards me looking as uncomfortable as i was in a human form. Jack and i were friends since we were atleast 5 years old, and we still are now at 17 years old, he was the closest friend i ever had and still have.

-HI jack, i said with a faint smile, jack in his human form was about 6'4, he had black hair with gray eyes, his body wasnt super muscular but well enough toned to make many guys jealous.

-HI sophie, how are you adapting to your human body ? he whispered to me so only i could hear.

-fine but i hate the clothing, its so itchy. Female humans are small so i cant see much in a crowd, and our ears need to be pushed down, to be honest it hurts like hell.

-how would you know what hell feels like, he chuckled softhly.

A couple of girls and boys were shooting glances at uss, being werewolfs our sent was made to atract pray ,so girls were atracted to jack and men to me,to be honest the attention din't hurt, it kinda felt good.

Jack gave out a brisk laugh being able to read my thoughts, and i punched him on the arm playfully. that was another thing, like in that stupid movie twilight wolf packs can read eachothers mind, but not only in wolf but in human form too.

The bell rang and me and jack walked away from eachother after a quick 'good luck see you later thing' and we headed to our class rooms. my first class was history, how great, note the sarcasm. miss Hayley made me stand up and present myself to everyone, when i looked at the other students i could feel lust reflect off the energy of certain male humans when they looked at me. After that i sat back down and miss Hayley started her class. after 15 minutes i couldnt listen to this woman babble about history stuff anymore, my ears were in a great deal of pain. Unlike hat humans think werewolfs in their human form looked completely human,it wasnt true. Our ears stay like the ears of a wolf, so we need to either push them down on our head with a bandana or a hat, or tie them with string under our hair for them to be flat. Either way it was painfull.

after the class was over i rushed over to the nearest bathroom, i locked myself in a stall and untied my ears and let out a sigh of happiness, tying them back down i steped out my stall and washed my hands, looking up into the miror i thought to myself, not bad, i din't look to ugly in a human form. I had black-purple-ish eyes long black slightly curly hair faling down my shoulders, they stoped under my breasts, my skin was a little pale.

The rest of the day passed even slower. I had lunch with jack and again people were glancing over at uss, some cheerleaders were giggling at uss, as soon as jack looked at them they blushed and walked away.

i gave out a little laugh, and jack stared at me.

- looks like your the new piece of eye-candy here jack. i said softhly. He raised and eyeborw leaning back into his seat taking a sip of pop.

-your not to bad yourself sophie, you should look at ho these guys look at you, if your father knew he would probably personaly rip each and evryone of their faces off. He said with a light chuckle.In my mind he sent me a picture of a guy staring at my back right behind me, i turn around and winked at the boy, he looked away blushing for he has been caught staring at me.

At the end of the day, i walked out into the parking lot and saw jack waiting for me beside his new 2012 Audi R8, i hopped into the passenger seat and he sat down in the drivers and we drove home. The holw way there we were completely silent.

When we finaly got home, (if your wondering our pack lives together in a huge mansion surounded by iron gates, huge gardens, a pond and on the borders was a huge forest) my dad greated uss ,he was a tall black wolf standing around 7'9 tall on his rear legs, we wore traditional clothing for when we were in our wolf form ,and he wore his necklace that had bear claws and exotic feathers on it. We dint walk around like a buch of dogs, we actualy stood on our back paws upright,his warm purple eyes looked at uss when we alked in, we both bowed down because my father happend to be alpha, he then hugged me and letting me go, he walked over to jack and placed a hand on his shoulder.

-we need to talk jack, meet me in my study at 9'o clock tonight

-yes sir, jack said with a smile and walked off to the kitchen to grab a snack, i walked off to my room, after a couple of minutes of walking around in the hallways, i found the comforting door of my bedroom, i pushed it open and untying my ears, i got undressed and changed into my wolf, my wolf was about 7'7 tall, her fur was all black, and i had little dark brown on my ears, i plopped down on a pile of pilows, snuggled into a ball and fell asleep.

JACKS P,O,V

i walked into the alphas study at 9 sharp, he was waiting for me with a cup of steaming coffee, i changed into my wolf a while ago, i was a little bit shorter than the alpha, my fur mas grey, brown and black all mixed together, sophie's dad looked at me.

-im glad you came jack

-why wouldn't i alpha, i was asked to come and i did.

he smiled and then hes asked,-jack tomorow you are turning 18, have you thought of a mate that will satisfy you ?

- yes i have sir, i hope that i will be able to mate with her if you accept obviously.

-tell me who she is jack so i may grant you youre mating.

- alpha, i wish to mate with your daughter,sophie

Sophie's dad looked a little shocked, but then its was replaced with a large wolf smile showing his sharp teeth.

-jack.............i accept your mating, but now you must ask my daughter.

- sic vir ( yes sir in latin), i smiled and walked out the study towards sophie's room with a pround smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope ypu liked it, ill try to post the rest as soon as i can :) thank you for reading, and sorry for errors, its late for me and i seen to be lazy sometimes :<