chapter..... idk

hey its been a while, sorry

i whent on vacation, got back , and got lazy, but now im back on track. ENJOY MY FELLOW POTATO'S.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOPHIES P.O.V

My thoughts slowly crreping back into my mind, i felt like i was suffering a huge hang over. My mind was now pounding and my tongue was numb. Streatching out, my claws ripped the bedding,......my claws ?!?!?!!? OH FUCK, the bite must of shifted me back into my wolf. Panick struck me, what if a maid walked in and aw a oversized wolf laying in the bed, and i din't bring potion with me. My vision came back and looking arround rick was no where to be found. Muffed footsteps could be heard from the hallway, the steps were deffinatly heading for this suite, rushing up i ran to the bathroom hitting my head on the type of the doorframe, ughhhhhh, closing the door fast while rubbing my forhead.

"sophie? " Rick's voice called out from the room. with i sigh of releaf i stepped out the room, this time ducking not to hit my head, rick was standing into the middle of the room holding a plater of food, he cocked and eye brow seeing me step out the bathroom.

RICK'S P.O.V

Walking into the suite, i found it....... empty?. Caling out her name a female were-wolf stepped out the bathroom, dawwmmm he wolf was sexy, my wolf just wanted to change and lay her completing the second step of the process, but i couldnt, i put the tray down and pulled out potions from my pocket and handed it to her, she drank them and her body started to curl in pain, getting smaller and into a humman shape, she layed naked on the carpet, i couldnt help but stare, how can i hold back!!! Taking a sheet i covered her body and carried her to the couch, sitting her down i kissed her forehead, her eyes looked up at me and she smilled faintly. Giving her some food she swolowed it down like there was no tomorow.  

(sryy its a shorty :S))