:'-)

Guys. I am at the edge of crying right now.

Why?

I finally found out today that i have found my true friends.

I had no clue about this. My mum told me to come down stairs so i did it. And there was a cake on the table. I was like where is dad since he usually does this on my birthday. But then guess who popped up?
My 2 closest friends from swimming and one of their brother.
Man, i was so suprised. I mean, they went this far for me. And one of them pretty much gave a thank you speech to me.
"Thank you for always being there with us and being a very good friend the whole time " or something relatebly close to that.
Another friend also came late.

When i came back from cake modelling course, i realised that i actually had some people who i could now call true friends. There they were all along. I'm so glad they are there for me. I am literally crying right now with joy :'-)
My friends at school.... I can't call them true friends sadly. After all i went through. My friends from swimming are who i can call my best buddies.

Thank you very much dare2dancegirl and XPotterheadEverdeenX for the lovely suprise. I am truly lucky to have such great friends like you.

So i hope to see you again next year! And good luck!
Your friend,
Saraevo