Wherever You Are

Stray tears turned to muffled sobs. I run to the bathroom, lock the door and fall. Packing is hard itself, but packing up the pictures of dad, it's awful. The pain is sharp and bitter, the tears taste like salt water. "I-I miss you da-daddy." "I-It has b-been around 7 years." I take a shaky breathe before continuing. "I miss you so fucking much..." "I uh remember when we would go into town and get a bunch of movies, and ice cream, when mom was gone at work, we just enjoyed our company, we would talk for hours until it was almost very early the next morning." "I miss that, I miss the little talks, the late night dancing to Hannah Montana.. the lip syncing to our favorite songs. Decorating the Christmas tree." I laugh while whipping my tears. "Sometimes I just can't get over it. How you are here one moment and gone the next." "I guess sometimes I just want to be there with you. Wherever you are. I wear your old blue bird cafe sweatshirt we got when we visited Tennessee. It smells like you. It makes me feel comfortable, because I miss being in your arms." "I miss the way you used to hug me so tight. I miss everything about you." I sob miserably... "How the hell could you leave, just like that." "Why did you leave!? Why did you fucking leave?! Why did you put me through so much pain. It hurt like fuck!!!!" I yell and sob. "I can't do this anymore..." I mumble.
~~~~~~~~
I cut my self with the nice silver-metallic blade that turned soon into a dark red color. The blade changed just like my personality. From nice, to a dangerous mess. Band-AIDS wouldn't fix anything. Nothing would connect the pieces of my heart back together. But the thing is when  people leave they take a piece of your heart. So many people have left and there is nothing left to take. I have no heart inside of me, just a cold black hole that's missing this thing. This thing called love.
~~~~~~~
As I clean up the mess I made, I pack my bathroom things in one big box. My bedroom thing go in three big boxes and a suitcase that will last me for around one week. Mom is still at work and she gets home around 11:40 tonight and right now it is 7:46 PM. We move to a small town in Australia in two days. I'm scared, but right now I just really need to rest.
~~~~~~~~~
The rest of my night consists of Netflix & food. Until my mom comes home.
~~~~~~~~~
Calum's POV
"All right that is all for today class, you can start packing up the bell will ring soon... Oh and Calum I need to see you after class." My chemistry teacher said. "Okay Mr. Mallenger" (Mall-in-gur) I wonder what the fuck he wants. Ugh I seriously don't understand what the hell is up with these teachers. Blah blah this, blah blah that. After the bell ring I go up to his fairly messy desk. "Okay Calum, we have a new girl coming in a few days and I would like you to show her around. Don't ask why, the principle just emailed me it. Her name appears to be... Carmen." "Thanks Mr. Hood" "No problem mr. M" I soon leave as it is my first class I move on to the others and go home. Hmmm, Carmen, I like it.

Okay guys soooooo this is the first chapter and I really hope you liked it. Sry this is short just testing it out if you wanna give feedback that would be great so I can make corrections to future chapters. Love you all - Cally😘