Chapter Two

Mariona's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.

Uh.......it's morning. Better get ready then.

I went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After showering I changed into a simple t-shirt with the sentence 'Keep Calm and Love Adventure Time', long jeans and sneakers.

"Mom! I'm going to work! Bye!" I run downstairs.

"Wait! How about breakfast!?" She said in the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen and take some sandwich in my mouth.

"Bye mom!" I said.

"Bye sweetie! Make sure to come back home before 7.00 pm okay!"

"Yes mom!" I said.

I run to the bus stop. 'Now is 7:17 a.m then that means I'll have to take the 7:20 a.m bus then.' While looking at my watch.

I went in the bus after waiting for a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a long 30 minutes, I finally arrived at the restaurant.

I went inside the staff room. "Uh... excuse me sir. I'm the new staff? Mariona Smith." I said to the owner of the restaurant.

"Oh yes. Here's your uniform." The owner handed me the uniform I am supposed to wear.

"Welcome to the restaurant Miss Smith! Your shift starts when the restaurant is open. And work hard. The people here are a bit snobby." The owner said smiling at me.

"Yes sir." I said.

'Of course... their rich who wouldn't be snobby?' I thought while rolling my eyes.

'Okay... here it goes then...'

--------------------------------------------

I'm terribly pissed right now.

Why you ask?

There are too many males looking at my ass many times.

I'm super pissed.

'Go to hell!' I thought while wiping an unoccupied table.

"Excuse me!" A waiter shouted at me.

"Yes?" I replied politely trying to contain my anger.

"Can you help me serve the foods to table 23? You can take the foods from our cook. I'm a bit busy over here."

Table 23? But that's the vip section.

"Yeah sure." I hesitated.

"Thanks! I have to go now." He smiled at me.

I went to the kitchen. "Uh....food for table 23?" I ask the cook.

"Here it is. By the way, be careful over there though." The cook whispered to me.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"The customer that occupied the table are rich and I heard that they have some connection to the mafia world. You don't wanna mess with them. They can ruin your life in a snap of their fingers. So I suggest you be polite to them."

"Okay.." I replied raising my eyebrows.

I took the food from the counter and slowly walk to the said table.

"Excuse me, here's your food."

I look at the customer and there are two peoples occupying the table.

The first customer is an old man while the second customer is an old woman. They look like an old married couple.

'They don't look bad enough to be in the mafia.' I thought confused.

"Anything you want? Ma'am? Sir?" I ask politely.

"Ah.... yes I would like a refi- oh lord! Is that you Sarah!" The old woman exclaimed after looking over at me.

"What do you mean, dear? Sarah passed away. Your out of your mind again..." The old man sighed.

"No look!" She said wide eyed looking at me.

"What do you mea- What the hell!" He looked shocked as his wife.

"Language dear!" The old woman said warning him.

"What is it?" I ask confused looking at them.

What's wrong with my face? Is there something on my face? Why are they so shock after looking at me?

"Relax honey, let's ask her nicely." He coughed.

"Uh....What is uh....?"

"What is your name dear?" The old woman smiled at me.

"Uhhh.... I don't think it's okay for me to tell you my name ma'am." I said cautiously after hearing what the cook said.

Well, don't judge a book by its cover.

"It's okay dear... lets have a seat here... coffee or tea?" She smiled at me sweetly.

"Ma'am, thank you for your offer but I have to go back to work." I said getting up from the seat before walking away from the table.

"Oh no wait! Don't go!" She said.

"Honey! We can talk to her later. Remember that we went here to have a date?" The old man said.

"Okay... later then..." She sighed.

'Well that was awkward...' I thought funnily.

Back to work then.

Skip to 6:30 p.m

After I finished working. I went to the locker room I changed my clothes to my casual clothing.

Whew...that was hard. After many stares and checking out I finally finish my shift.

Since this is my first day working, the owner let me finish my work early.

I walk out from the staff room, out of the restaurant and head to the bus stop.

I waited for the bus. I looked at my watch. Oh my, there is no bus on this time so I have to take the cab then.

When I was walking while searching for a cab, a black range rovers suddenly stop beside me and guys that looked like the characters in the movie Men in Black grabbed me and took me inside the car.

The first man in suit cover my mouth with white cloth, something must has been put on the cloth that make me feel dizzy.

Then the I feel myself slowly blacking out.

What do they want with me.
____________________________________

Hello! So, this my second chapter and I'm sorry if this chapter is short and it is truly hard for me to make a long chapter.

But rest assured that if my chapter is short but I'll make as many chapters as I can!

Love you! :-)

Btw, the girl in the picture up there is casting as Mariona! :-)

Yours truly,
Alecia Baun