Short Story

I'm upstairs partying with plenty of random people. Michael Jackson runs downstairs and out of the building screaming, "Zombie! Zombie!"
At this point in time nobody noticed the zombie but seconds after everyone came running down the stairs in a stampede. As everyone's exiting a heavy lady gets stuck in the door.

"Who let the fast lady go first!" yells Mrs. Huxtable.

We all push and finally get her out. As I'm about to exit someone yells that there's a vampire outside. I look noticing that it's day time and I couldn't see any vampires, but out of fear I stay in the dark auditorium.

Sensing the zombie approaching I run and hide under a black piano in the corner. I see Harry Potter's invisible cloak on top, grab it, and fling it over my head. I'm invisible.

I hear a man walking around, it's the Wizard of Oz from The Wiz. He asks where everyone went and the zombie walking up from behind answers,
"There all playing hide and go seek and your it."

"Oh, okay." He replies. He walked towards the stage, put his head down, and began to count.
"1...2...3...4..."
I smack my head at the man's stupidity and watch in horror as the zombie loads a shot gun. The man didn't seem to hear it. The zombie put the gun to his head,I closed my eyes and clapped my hands over my ears.

"...5"

Boom!