Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 27

Tsukishiro: like this? *sets cup down and it makes a loud noise*

Tamaki: No no no! You must do it gently~! Like so *sets down cup gently*

Tsukishiro: Ahh I get it now! *sets cup down slowly and manages to spill its contents*

Kyouya: Exactly as expected.

Tamaki: *facepalm* well no but its a umm start. Lets try something else-

Karariri: There's a carnival in town! *holds poster*

Kamika and Kiyoko: We should go!

Hikaru and KAoru: Yeah!

Kyouya: Another way to waste time. Count me out. *rolls his eyes and writes in his book*

Karariri: *takes a deep breath* Yeah I guess you can count me out too. *drops poster on the floor*

Tsukishiro: Can we go?! Pleaseee! I already had so many visits with customers! Plus a carnival sounds like fun!

Tamaki: Fine lets all go to the carnival!

P. Ayanokuji: Yay! This is going to be so much fun!

Karariri: Sure sounds like it...

______________________________________________________________________________

-At The Carnival-

Kamika and Kiyokok: Ahhh clowns! *run away*

Hikaru and Kaoru: *chase them with clown paint on their faces* Just give us a kiss and we'll take it off!

Kamika and Kiyoko: Never!

Hitomi: *breaks off a piece of cotton candy and gives it to Tamaki* Here try this! Its really good *eats cooton candy*

Tamaki: *eats it* mmm! Yes it tasts delicious! Its so sweet, just like you my Princess *kisses her hand*

Hitomi: *blushes* Thats king to you!

Tamaki: *giggles* you're so adorable! *kisses her cheek*

Tsukishiro: We should go on one of the rides! *points at farris wheel*

P. Ayanokuji: N-no! I don't like that one!

Hikaru and Kaoru: Why not? *smirk* Are you afraid of heights Princess?

P. Ayanokuji: No!

Hikaru and Kaoru: Well then, lets go!

Kamika and Kiyoko: *attack them with wipes and wipe off the make up* There! Now lets go!

Tsukishiro: *puts his arm around Aya* Now lets go! I can protect you from heights sweetheart! *smiles*

P. Ayanokuji: *hugs his arm* Alright then! I trust you!

-After they're at the top of the farris wheel-

Tsukishiro: Wow we're too high! I'm scared! *hugs Aya*

P. Ayanokuji: My Dork *giggles* as long as you dont look down you dont know how high up you are! *looks down* oh my god! Some one get us out of here! *hugs Tsukishiro*

______________________________________________________________________________

Karariri: *wraps her arms around Kyouya's neck* So what you doing babe? *smiles*

Kyouya: Just doing numbers *lays his head on hers* I'm sorry for being such a stick in the mud, you should've gone. I know you wanted to.

Karariri: To be honest I did wanna go.

Kyouya: *looks down*

Karariri: But I wanted to go with you. It honestly doesnt matter where I am, as long as I'm with you I'm happy *kisses his cheek*

Kyouya: *blushes* you're such a liar but alright Karariri.

Karariri: *giggles* I'm just awesome like that.

Kyouya: Can I ask you something? Its kind of been bothering me.

Karariri: Sure! You can ask me anything.

Kyouya: Do you really want to go to that Art school? I mean honestly?

Karariri: Well I was just thinking about going. Nothing's been decided *bites her lip and thinks: but they did offer me a scholarship..*

Kyouya: I hope you can try and get into the same medical school that I'm attending. Eight years apart  is just too much. I'd miss you.

Karariri: But I dont wanna be a doctor...

Kyouya: What do you wanna be?

Karariri: A rockstar! A musician! A poet! An artist-

Kyouya: How old are you seven? Its a one in a million chance that would ever happen.

Karariri: *frowns* Maybe I could be that one..

Kyouya: You know how rockstars end up. On drugs and on the streets. Do you really want that?

Karariri: Well no but-

Kyouya: But what? *turns and looks at her*

Karariri: *takes a deep breath* But nothing.. *smiles* You're absolutely right! I should go to law school!

Kyouya: *smiles* now there's the Karariri I know and love *kisses her*

Karariri: *kisses back thinking: Of course you love the one that follows your ever order. I'm not the person I thought I was... I wanna chase my dreams. Even if I lose a few people in the process*