Chapter 6

A/N- I'm so sorry everyone to whoever was waiting for chapter 6..i had..went through things..that i wish not to speak of..but im back! and here is chapter 6! you all have been waiting for! this is for you guys!<3 and PS.warning there is bad words and guts and such..Enjoy~!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(READER'S POV) -

I look at the chains on my wrist as i still try to get out of them''Dammit!'' i yell out in frustration, i look around me and see an old bed next to me and an old rusty door infront of me. Then i see a hair pen i try to reach it with my foot to bring it closer to me, but its no use i cant reach it..I growl as i feel anger rush through my veins ( this is my creepypasta OC if you dont mind you can make it your own) as i look at my wrist as i see my veins turn complete black and starting to get a painful headache i hold the top of my forehead as i start growling louder and louder at the pain and sudden pain going through my back and seeing my nails turn black and transform into claws. I look at my back seeing this black alien like tail, i start thrashing through the chains and break free. I get up and look at the mirror beside me, as i see my eyes turn complete black, i start laughing insanely. ''hehe..Heh..Heh..Ha..HA..HAHA!'' I break down  the door and run out into the forest.

(HOODIE'S POV)-

''(Y/N)..where are you..where are you!??! '' I scream out into the forest worrying like hell and hear  something running past me i see it, but only a shadow it was too fast to see what it was." what..what was that thing..maybe..it  might have something to do with (Y/N)...i can feel it.." i follow it.

(READER'S POV)-

I see red just walking calmly "hehe..." i run and jump into the air  and yell out before attacking red ''DIE!'' i thrash at red's stomach watching as his guts start spilling out as he looks at me with frightful eyes...oh..how much i loved..that fright in his eyes..watching as he slowly dies..''(Y/N)..but..i..love..you..''  i look at him one more time '' well...i..DON'T HAHHAHHA!!!!''i laugh insanely and slash his throat open and i watching the blood spilling all out.

(HOODIE'S POV)-

I stop and watch as this thing..kill red..but then i take a closer look..it kinda..looks like..(Y/N)..? I step forward one step and step on a stick as it snaps blowing my cover..the thing turn around.. and it..was (Y/N)...my gawd..that cant be her..''aww..whats wrong....? you dont like me anymore hoodie....?'' i take a step back..no..(y-y/n)...? her..eyes..there black...w-what happend...(y/n) starts walking closer to me..to the point we are face to face and she pins me to the ground and she starts scratching my hoodie to the point my hoodie ripping..her claws against my flesh..DAMN IT FUCKEN HURTS i thrash around and seeing (y/n) not annoyed at all..this wasnt the (y/n) i fell in love with..''hehe..die..~'' i use my free hands and grab her face and kiss her passionately. I pull back and see her turn back normal.''(y/n)..." i hold her cheek softly.

(READER'S POV)-

Hoodie kisses me, i kiss back and feel myself change back to normal, as i look at him as he holds my cheek. I burst into tears and bury my head into his chest. ''Hoodie..i-im..so..s-sorry..! i never meant to hurt you!'' i keep crying, hoodie sits up and stands up and carries me bridal style and kisses me again passionately and i kiss back. I pull back hearing static and see slender infront of us 

'' you guys alright..?'' 

hoodie looks at me ''yup everything is just fine~'' we then start walking home with hoodie still carrying bridal style back to the mansion, when we get there we head straight back to hoodie's room as hoodie closes the door behind us and hearing eyeless and ben and the others whistling and cheering .Hoodie sets me on the bed and puts his head on the crook of my neck and felt something wet i look at him and see..him..crying...''hoodie...whats wrong...?"

(HOODIE'S POV) 

I set (y/n)  on the bed and lay my head on her neck and start crying, i hold her tightly ''i thought..i lost you...there..i thought...you would not turn back...'' i say softly yet still muffled by my sobbing, i feel (y/n) hugging me as we both lay back onto the bed holding each other. ''(y/n)..i..i..love...you..and i never want to let you go..i want to be there..for you..always..never leaving your side..i want to be the one to love you...i want to be the one to feel what love can truly be...'' ''i want the..same..hoodie...'' i look up at (y/n) as she smiles down at me ''i..love you too..'' then we soon fell asleep...in eachothers arms. 

'' i will..never let you go..''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys~ ! hope you guys enjoyed it~ ! and just wondering..do you guys want me to write a ticci toby..x reader..? OwO...hmm?? 

your friend

InSaNeShadowWolf