chapter 2

hey guys sorry for not being active his chapter 2 :D hope chu enjoy it and i will make more

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wake up in a soft warm bed''ugh..where am i..?' i sit up and look around the room then headed for the door i tried to open it but it was locked.'dang it...' i sit back down on the bed and hear the door open and only to see hoodie 'oh your up i hoped you slept well' hoodie says softly, i kinda stayed slient for a moment..'y-yah..i slept well...i g-guess...' hoodie smiles and sits down next to meh on the bed and puts an arm around meh.I i feel my face blush a little bit..then someone or something...walks in and it looked scary..so i screamed and backed away quickly 'woah woah clam down..its just strider..he wont hurt you his friendly'.hoodie says' strider comes closer and faces his head toward my hand..'heh..looks like he want you to pet him..'  i pet the monster softly on the head and heard him purr a little 'aww his like a dog kind of..but still cute..' i say to hoodie strider didnt seem to be that scary anymore...i petted him more 'well i want you to meet the rest..c'mon and you can get something to eat too if your hungry..'hoodie says while smiling..i get up and open the door 'well what are we waiting for..?'i say smiling hoodie smiles and walks out the door and we walked toward the living room and see the rest of the creepypasta.everyone turns there attention to me 'well well look what we got here..whats a pretty little human doing here..?hmm?'ben  says looking at me. I could tell hoodie looked mad a little 'hey ben look for another girl...' hoodie gentle grabs me and hugs me from behind 'because this one is mine..~'hoodie say to ben. i could feel the heat on my face..and stood still, ben puts his hands in the air in defeat 'alright..alright..but ill see you sometime little kitten..~ben says winking at me. hoodie stares at ben girmly as he walks away and hoodie lets me go and i just stood there wondering what just happend..and then looked up to see every creepasta  'hey guys this is (y/n)'everyone says hello and then go back to whatever there doing then slender comes over to me 'welcome to our home (y/n) and hope you are comfortable i will be setting up a room for you but for now you will be staying in hoodie's room since he is the one who found you..so if you need anything just come over to my office whenever you please now..if you dont mind i have to get back to work..''slender smiles and walks toward his office. hoodie looks over to me with a smirk on his face 'w-what..?'i ask him 'oh nothin...~'he turns his head away so i wouldnt see his face. I shrug and walk over to the couch then eyeless and ben sit next to meh and i was in the middle hoodie didnt look too happy that he didnt get to sit next to me. 'hi (y/n) are you sure hoodie didnt kiddnape you?'' hoodie punches eyeless on the shoulder'n-no i didnt..!''hoodie says to eyeless. ''pfft whatever you say hoodie..''eyeless says to hoodie. Hoodie stares at eyeless angryly.i take the remote and put on my (f/s) and just watched tv with ben,eyeless,and hoodie.then slender had made dinner and called us over to the dinner table and may i say slender is a great cook! after we ate i went to hoodie's room and ploted myself on his bed full and tired..''ugh..im full..and tired...'' hoodie walks in and closes the door behind him and lays beside me. ''you tired..?''hoodie asks me i just nod in agreement  ''well..then..you better rest up..im going to take you somewhere special...''hoodie says smiling..and covers me with the blanket.I fall asleep and feel hoodie cuddle up next to me..i was to tired to say anything so i just feel asleep soundly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats chapter 2 hope you enjoyed it~! and i will try to make chapter 3 first thing in the morning :D