chapter 4

Me and hoodie just played in the blossoms and sat down on the ground laughing and panting then hoodie smiled at Me and I smiled back and we locked eyes I Started blushing as we started leaning in then..."HEY GUYS" masky yelled out and started hugging us both "dam it masky!" hoodie said glaring at masky "what..?" hoodie motioned him to leave and then masky got up and started walking away. "Sorry about that (y/n)...He can be annoying.." "that's alright hoodie I'm okay with it " I said to him while smiling brightly hoodie smiled back "well I guess we should be going..I still have work you know.." hoodie said as he starts rubbing his neck "alright let's go" we started walking back to the mansion and I didn't notice we were holding hands till we got there. I waved bye to hoodie as he walks out to do his job then I laid on the couch and turned on the TV and waited for hoodie to come back from his killing spree  I keeped clicking random channels as if I was bored witch I was Ben walks over to me and sees me just clicking the remote "bored?" I looked over to him and gave him a tired bored look "yah..." I said tiredly "then do you wanna play a game?" "sure why not" I said as I sat up then Ben gave me a controller "alright so what do you like to play?" I thought for a moment "umm..oh I know..! I like to play (fave game) " Ben smiled "alright!" Ben puts up the game and we started playing we played for Hours and I had lots of fun playing with him. Then I grew tired and then fell asleep on the floor.

《HOODIE POV》

I was out hunting but I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n)... then I come across strangled red "hey hoodie..." "oh hey red...what are you doing.. here?" "oh just heading back to the mansion.."oh alright..well I'm just gonna keep hunting..."  "alright..bye I started walking away then I heard red say something but I couldn't make it out..

▪time skip▪

after a few hours I went back to the mansion and saw (y/n) sleeping on the floor I thought she looked so cute when she slept.I carried her bridal style to my room and laid her on my bed and pulled the covers over her then laid next to her falling asleep..

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

HEY everyone hoped chu liked it I know it was short >○<  and what do you think will happen next? What did red say? That hoodie couldn't hear..?

from chur friend

~xvmoonlightvx   ♡

°♡°