no°1

Zayn-

Are you sure you want to wear that Zayn these shorts would look so much better. Louis complains putting emphasis on the "so" in hope to get me out of my favorite black pair of skinny jeans.

   "Louis I love you but not enough to put on shorts, its like 54 degrees outside right now"

I say looking at my appearance in my full length mirror. Louis hops out of my bathroom dressed in tight dark wash skinny jeans and a plain white v neck. He gels his hair back huffing slightly probably not pleased with his look.

   "Should I put on a scarf or will that look like I'm trying to hard?" He's suddenly in my face holding up maroon material of one of his favorite scarfs. I shrug.

   "Lou, I already have explained to you that I am the last person you should be asking that" I sigh fixing a stray piece of hair that was falling in my eyes.

  "You know what, I don't give a damn this is your birthday you need to look better than me" he throws the scarf to his pit he calls a closet.

   "Like that's even possible" I scoff. Louis is a rare person, his curves alone make him more wanted then me.

   "Where are we even going Louis I thought you were going to tell me you know not 1 minute before we leave." I cross my arms.

I was dressed in my favorite black skinny jeans with rips all the way up my thighs and down to my knees with a red and black flannel tied around my waist along with a black v-neck. Louis always out dresses me. Even in a paper bag its so unfair.

   "You will figure it out when we get there relax you will love it" Louis attempts to calm my nerves. Didn't work.

    We head off in Louis's car which is pretty nice for someone who complains about money all the time.

   I ride through the city of New York quite fascinated by its large buildings and glimmering lights that stop and get my attention.

  We twist and turn till we react a medium sized building that's uniquely shaped. A circle with purple lights on the outside that fade before turning red. I get a twisting feeling in my stomach. Where are we?

   I repeat the thought out loud to Lou who is grinning from ear to ear.
   And then, I read the sign.

  The magic house

He's taking me to a magic House, no offense but that sounds lame. We enter the building and I am immediately cold untying the flannel from my waist and putting it on my shoulders.

The interior is weird, plush purple seats leading up to a stage with lots of walkways. The stage is covered with red curtains and lots of people seem to be here.

I notice a bar in the corner serving lots of drinks. Louis squeals with excitement as the lights dim like they do in movie theaters before tugging me to the center of the front row.

I hug my knees to my chest gulping. Will I like this? should I really be spending me 18th birthday with Louis? I feel like this was a poor decision.

   "Attention ladies and gentleman! The show.." The deep voice stops and a drumroll is played making me roll my eyes.

   "Begins!" The voice comes back and the next thing I know there is Chris Brown blasting through the speakers and the curtains are pulled back. Along with the screaming of several women something this right in front of me,

  A muscular man with minimal clothing... This is a strip club.