Chapter 9

Thnx so much for reading!!!
You have no idea how much it means to me!!!!!
___________________________
The rest of the night was silent,some of us sleeping. Me and Uriah lay awake with one eye open and one eye closed. Just waiting. Waiting to see what they going to do.

After a while you can tell that no one is sleeping-I talk to Uriah in our mind

Uri,I have a idea

Ok what is it trissy

We get up on count of three and do the mockingbird signal and say 'we are ready,you shall never get us.okay?

Hahaha yes

We stand up in unison,holding up the mockingbird signal and rehearse the lines.

"Just you wait" Zeke said evilly

we sink back into our covers alert .I have a bad feeling about this...

__________________________

zeke POV:

our plan is brilliant! we do absolutely nothing.....I know I know your thinking

*that's not really the point of pay back, but my dear friends let me tell you something. We will do nothing, sit here with our feet up watching SpongeBob or Sam and Cat while karma screws them*-evil face.

__________________________

Triss   POV:

Its been a week, I'm starting to think Zeke just left it up to karma like the lazy lump he is.

I get up for school one minute before the alarm and I feel like today will be a good-ish day. I pop my clothes on(pic above) adding a small amount of natural makeup.I cant believe its the first day of winter!!! I cant wait till snow falls down.

Once I'm packing my bag I start singing heartbreak girl by 5sos, A.K.A my favourite band:

"I dedicate this song to you

the one who never sees the truth

that I could take away your hert

heartbreak giiiirrrlllll

hold you tight straight through the day light!" I start signing loudly

"STOP STOP STOP PLEASE" Uriah half wines half shouts while covering his ears appearing from the kitchen

I stick my tongue out at him and we go to school once Zeke has finally been dragged out of bed...
___________________________

We're in gym and when the bell goes we rase out and change.

I'm on my way to lunch to meet everyone after telling Chris that I'll meet her in the cafeteria when I feel a hand press against my mouth stoping me from screaming and another push me into a abandoned classroom,that conveniently not anyone is here-note the sarcasm-Instantly I feel someone blindfold me. I would transform but that's not really a option right now .I try to punch them but they beet me to it punching me in my head.
Nocking me out cold...with my body going numb
___________________________
Uriah's POV

We're all waiting for tris.
"Who was the last person to see tris"I ask everyone while fiddling with my fingers under the table.

"Me" Chris answers"she said she was off to the toilet and would meet us here"

For some reason I have a bad feeling in my stomach stopping me from eating my chocolate cake, and I know how important my cake is to me. I push it away and everyone stares at me confused

"Uriah's not eating his cake,must be something serious!What is it?"Zeke asks sarcastically at first but then with worry seeing me expression.

"Dude,is if a girl" Lynn asks mockingly

"No!!" I shout

"I just feel like something bad will-"
I'm interrupted by what feels like a punch in the head. I hold my head while turning around to be greeted by no one.

Flash back~~~
Tris fell on the floor and when she was down I felt the same pain,as if we both fell.
End of flash back~~~

That's when we found out that werewolf Twins had special powers.
I give Zeke a terrified look and jump up running to find tris.

I run everywhere looking for her and there's no sign. I'm freaking out, I try mind messaging her but she must be unconscious. What do I do?
___________________________

Zeke POV

Uriah jumps out of his seat after giving me a terrified look. I looked to where he looked before he ran off and just see the White crumbly wall with gum stuck to it,it's horrible but not terrifying.

"What was that all about?" Will asks

"I don't know" I say so only our table can hear

"Let's go after him and ask him" four suggest

I just node with worry taking over my face. I practically feel myself get paler, what if tris or Uriah's in trouble. I'm in change of them after all since our parents died.

I try not to think of the worst as we begin our source to find tris and Uriah, however tris is the only one missing.
Then it hits me, I stop everyone and start to call tris,I put it on loud speaker. Usually tris answers after 2-3 rings but she answers after 5

"Hello tris?"I ask frantically

"Shut up" I hear in the background,a male voice!

"Hello?"I ask again thinking I've got the wrong number

"Hello,I'm speaking for tris,she's busy at the moment so please never call back again"the same male voice answers

"I'm pretty sure it's 'please call back later" will says matter of factly

I give him death glare and mouth-really-
He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Where is tris"I say in my scariest voice making Shauna stare at me weirdly.

After a couple of seconds the man or boy hangs up.leaving me more scared than before I called.

"Well at least we know it's a boy"Marlene says

Yes I know karma has been out to get tris for a while but I think being kidnapped is a step too far. I never wanted this to happen,if only I'd not been a lazy lump and taken matters in my own hand then karma wouldn't be such a b@&£! to her... I hope she's okay. I know for a fact me and uri won't rest till we find her.

Uriah POV

I can't find her anywhere I slide down the wall I was leaning on to catch my breath and feel a few tears run down my cheek. I never cry. I'm not a girl so it's not my time of the month. Which means that me,the mighty yet soft Uriah has a weakness- family.
I already lost two,I don't want to loose another one....
___________________________

Omg I can't believe how many views I'm getting- thnx sooooo much-I went to school today and everyone was asking why I was so happy and I responded with----I got a comment asking me to continue writing because they really like me book---😂😂😂
True story
I wrote 1119 words😏

-DF