Chapter 1

Mina's POV

"KRINGGG,KRINGGGG,well I heard my cute panda alarm clock is ringing to wake me up and go to school.

I sighed while rubbing my eyes,School? I like it but I'm a heavy sleeper.So yeah..I feel very lazy.

I rushed to take a bath and took my uniforms that had already prepared by the maids.I hairstyled my hair with braids and scanned my face at the mirror.

My eyes landed on my school nametag .Yeah my name is Myoui Mina and people called me Mina.I was once got bullied in kindergarten just because I'm rich.Heol yeah ,I know that I come from a wealthy family but at least I'm not a spoiled brat .Suddenly I remembered my childhood memories.

-flashback-AT THE PARK

''Hey Mina,let's play over there.''said Sana.She is my playmate and ofcourse my bestfriend.

''OMG Sana.How can we go play over there .It was near a forest and kinda creepy.Plus I dont think I saw anyone go there,are you sure about this?''told me.

'Please Mina,I really wanted to go there badly.I'll promise you we go there in a minute only.'pleaded Sana to me.

'Alright alright, what can I do for you if you pleaded like this ,you know that you are my only friend that I have'.I just give up for her sake.

Sana was happy as we continued to walk over there.'Mina chan can you wait for me for a while?I think I forgot to bring my camera at the park.Without camera you know that we cant take pictures together and I know that you're okay with that because you're a brave girl'.begged Sana.

'So it means that I'm gonna be alone right?Please hurry then.I actually kinda scared because this place was kinda creepy'.

Sana thanked me and headed to the park leaving me alone.In the mean time,I saw three big children was coming over here.I told myself to chill as to not believe they're coming over here while waited for Sana patiently.

''Hey Mina,remember me?''said one of the three big children.They have a bulky and tough body like adult.I started to shiver and be brave to reply back''Who are you and what are you doing here?.''asked me.

''Well it seems that you doesnt remember me right?so now I'm gonna introduced myself.My name is Jackson and I know you pretty well because I hate you.We once have met at the Kamen Yaiba Showcase last week.''My brains remembered something and I knew it was Jackson.

''Oh it was you the one who spilled the ice cream on my clothes the other day right?What are you going to do here and why do you hate me?asked me.

''Look at her my friends ,she is an annoying girl who talk fask and asked many questions.I hate her even cant stand a sight of her because what her dad did to my family.She's such a whiny little bitch''.Jackson said while pointing at me.

''Seriously what on earth that happens to your family?My daddy is not wrong.I know him.He was the best daddy ever''.told me.

'You should know that your best daddy ever is cheating on your mother.He have another woman whom my mom and because of your daddy ,my parents have to divorced and I'm not gonna see my father anymore.Now today,I'm gonna get revenge for my father.You must be responsible for this as your father who seduced my mom first''.

''Yeah, we were lucky to know you were here and thanks to your informative friend who told us this.No matter how long you gonna wait but trust me your friend had leave you already and yeah we paid her'' said the boy next to Jackson named Takuya..