A Deal

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND TOOK FOREVER BUT IM WORKING AND IN SCHOOL SO IM A BUSY WOMAN. COMMENT AND THANK YOU.

    Tonight was a full moon, and I didn't feel right about it. Tyler was going to turn, and Caroline was helping him. She could get bitten, and there was no cure for a werewolf bite. That they knew about. I was still in shock over the fact that Klaus called me last night. I haven't told Elijah yet seeing as how he hasn't contacted me since killing those three guys. I wouldn't worry about it seeing as I had witch duties to perform.

    I walked up to see Elena trying to get out the barrier I put up. "Aww, stuck in the house Elena," I taunted. She didn't look pleased. "It's for the best Elena," Bonnie said with compassion. I don't know if anyone told Bonnie we were related but whatever. "Well, this is the end of my services, so I'm going to go get drunk." I waved bye and headed to the grill.

    I got there and sat at the bar. "Give me the strongest drink you have and keep them coming free of charge." I compelled the bartender. Alaric sat next to me, and I immediately smelled trouble on him. "oh I don't like the face your making." Alaric whipped out his phone and called Damon. "Sheriff Forbes has declared Mason Lockwood missing." "Tell Damon I said I knew this was going to bite him in the ass." I didn't get to hear what Damon said because the bartender filled my cup again. I took a big gulp and turned to Alaric. "Damon's on his way," He said.

    All three of us were now sitting in the back when the wolf girl came in. "Mason's mystery woman I see." "Where is Mason anyway?" asked Alaric "Decomposing in his truck," said Damon without care. I just rolled my eyes. I suddenly got a text from Elijah for me to meet him at Elena's. "Well you gentlemen handle this I need a real drink."

   I waited in Elena's room not bothering to come through the front door. Elena jumped when she entered and saw me at the window. "Sorry I let myself in." Elijah started with his speech. "Klaus is feared out of the Originals other than Simone but those that fear him are desperate for his approval." "We can't have random vamps take you to him" I added. "Is that what you're trying to do?" Elena asked Elijah. "Let's just say like Simone here I don't want to break the curse." That seemed to get Elena's attention. "So what is your goal," she asked. "Klaus only trusts people in his immediate circle," Elijah said. "Like you two?"

    Elijah and I shared a glance. "Not anymore" I answered. "You two don't know where he is do you?" Elena said. "I haven't seen him in forever although now that you mention there is something I need to tell you, Elijah," I mumbled the last bit so Elena wouldn't hear. Elena had the look of realization on her face. "You using me to draw him out" I looked at Elijah for confirmation. "To do that I need you to stay put."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Elena said. "Because your family would be dead and I would be handing you and Simone to Klaus right now." I looked at Elijah with alarm. I thought he was family what the hell. "Here's the deal Elena do nothing stop being suicidal and your friends won't come to harm Simone, and a friend of mine will make sure to it then when Klaus gets here I'll kill him." When Elijah said kill, I did flinch. I don't know if I truly want Klaus dead I mean I think I still love him I don't fully hate him. Elijah left after Elena agreed to the deal. "What is your relationship with Klaus?" Elena asked me. I looked at her with a hard glare. "Like I told Damon, you're not ready to hear the truth, and when you finally do, we'll be enemies." And with that, I left to tell Elijah of the call.