Ritual

I was stunned, to say the least after that kiss.  Klaus's witches left us having Alaric tell the gang a little message for him. It was just us two in the kitchen right now staring at each other. "I know what breaking this curse will do to you love." He said. "Do you truly know how it feels." Klaus rolled his eyes at me. "At least you'll have your full power back."  I just ignored him as I walked off. "Well let's get ready for tonight love."   Klaus grabbed a jacket for me and escorted me out of the apartment. 

We came up to the Grill, and I knew who he was targeting. Sure enough, there was Alaric and Damon at the bar. I could see from Damon's face that something was terrible. "Gentlemen why so glum?" Klaus said taking a seat next to them. They looked over and saw the both of us. Damon looked at me, and I shook my head to keep him from saying anything stupid. "Klaus I presume," Damon said. "In the flesh thanks for the loaner mate," Klaus said to Alaric. "Any reason you and your beloved wife stopped by to say hi." Damon was standing up now with rage in his eyes. "Ah so you do know this is my wife," Klaus said getting in Damon's face. I intervened and pulled Klaus back. "I told Damon before you kidnapped me that I had married you."  "Yes well, we never actually got divorced so I'd say we're still married." Before I could say anything, Damon opened his mouth. "I don't know you must not have been a good husband if she was with me all those years ago." Klaus had murder in his eyes, but I held him tightly. "Damon knock it off." I gritted my teeth at Damon in the hope that he would get the message. 

"Need I remind you not to do anything you'll regret tonight," Klaus said. Alaric in all of this was just letting this conversation happen. "Thanks for the advice although I don't suppose I can talk you into a postponement by any chance right I mean with your wife being a part of the whole thing and all." Damon had lost his mind. "You are kidding... he is kidding right?" Klaus said now asking Alaric, and I. Alaric just answered no. "Let me be clear I have my vampire, I have my werewolf, MY wife I have everything I need." With that Klaus walked away. "Damon do not screw this up I beg of you." Damon didn't say anything I knew he was hurt by me lying to him but this was serious. "Simone" Klaus called. I looked at Damon before following Klaus out the grill. "Out of all the men to sleep with and you chose that one class." Klaus let out a chuckle. "Oh please don't flatter yourself." I walked away from him.

After following him to make sure everything was right for tonight we walked back to the apartment. Katherine was looking very guilty. "What were you doing?" Klaus asked her. I knew my husband he could tell she was on vervain not matter how good of an actress she was. "Making coffee do you want some?" Katherine asked. I just rolled my eyes and sat down to watch the show. Of course, Klaus gripped her up by the throat and asked her again this time compelling her. "Take off your bracelet," .he ordered her. "Now I want you to walk over to the window and stand in the sunlight." oh shit Katherine got a look of fear in her eyes when he said that. "but I'll burn," Katherine said. "You don't have a choice." I grinned as she walked over to the window and screamed. "That's enough," Klaus said with a grin. "All right then I need you to do something for me." He told her. "Simone darling I need you to be on the site," Klaus said. I got up, glared at him,  and left not before looking at Katherine. 

I stood and waited for Greta to appear with Caroline but was shocked when I saw her bring in another body. "Jenna? what happened to Caroline?" Greta put Jenna on the ground and turned to me. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend, Damon." I smiled and started to chant in my head. Greta held her head while she screamed out in pain while blood came from her eyes. "I am so sick of you witches disrespecting me." I stopped the spell as she tried to catch her breath. "If Niklaus didn't need you for this stupid thing you'd be dead already I suggest you learn your place."  Greta didn't say anything and walked away. 

I could hear her returning with Elena this time and knew that the ritual would take place soon. Elena panicked when she saw Jenna on the ground. "I did everything that he asked," Elena said to me. Just then Jenna awake in a panic. "She's not dead Elena...she's in transition," I told her.  We let them have their moment as Greta was mesmerizing the spell. "This affects you too?" Greta asked. "When the original witch put a spell on Klaus she also put one on me." 

"The girl has too much power and now because of you also an abomination." My parents were meeting with Esther. It was just a few days ago that everyone discovered Niklaus's true nature. I was setting things on fire accidentally and almost killed my mother. The village feared the type of magic I had invented. Some said I was more powerful than Esther herself. "When you lock the beast inside that boy lock her magic as well then when the time is right she shall be killed those two can never again be together." I heard my father say. They didn't know that I had heard them.

"When the ritual happened Niklaus, and I was drugged with vervain and tie up while the curse was put on us, it was the most painful thing I ever experienced, so when you break the curse, my magic will be fully restored back to me." "I'm guessing your parents never got to kill you" Greta stated. "No Klaus saved me before they could kill me." Greta walked off to feed Jenna her blood as I tried to forget the awful memories. I looked over to see Jenna drink from Greta's wrist completing the transition.

Greta went and retrieved Jules while I watched over Elena and Jenna. "Simone how can you go through with this you said it yourself you didn't want this to happen," Elena begged me. "I'm so sorry Elena once all the elements are together there's not much I can do I'm stuck here." Once all ingredients are in place, a spell takes over me to which I have no control over my body. I didn't want to tell her that I was already in pain, that I was the magic flowing through the grounds keeping Jenna and her in the fire. I could feel the magic leaving my body making me weak. This was going to hurt much more once that moonstone is dropped. Greta stood next to me ready to start, and there he was. "Hello, my lovelies are we ready."  Klaus looked at me for a little while with sadness before he walked over with the moonstone. "I spent 500 years looking for this, I hate to part with it," Klaus said handing the moonstone over. 

Once Greta dropped the moonstone in, and the spark happened I felt all the pain. I fell to the ground and screamed. I could feel my muscles contracting, and the veins under my eyes come forth. "I'm sorry love," Klaus said before he walked over to Jules. The pain was too much for me to keep my eyes open. "It's working" I heard Greta say. I was laying on the ground now breathing hard trying to ignore the pain as the memories of the first time came to mind. Klaus was asking for them to stop and help us but no one listened.  It was quiet for a moment before I heard Stefan voice wanting to trade his life for Jenna's. The sounds were getting weaker as I was losing conscience. Then I felt it my power restored and myself feeling stronger as ever. I looked up to see Elena fall dead to the floor. I got up as Klaus was transforming, but then Bonnie appeared, and Damon sneaked up behind Greta and snapping her neck. Klaus was screaming in pain I couldn't take it I had to help him. 

I was running towards him when I saw Elijah walk up. "Hello, brother," Elijah said. Elijah forced his hand in Klaus's chest as I ran and fell next to Klaus holding his head. "Elijah please don't." Elijah ignored me. "In the name of our family, Niklaus.." Klaus interrupted his speech when he said he didn't bury them at sea confirming my thoughts. Elijah paused when he heard that. "Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them." I knew right then that Elijah wasn't going to kill him, so I left out a breath of relief. "Do it, and I'll take you both out." Said Bonnie. I stood up and smirked. "I don't know about that little Bennett." I snapped my fingers and roots from the ground grabbed Stefan and Bonnie to keep them from running towards us. I felt Elijah grab me as he ran us all away.