Chapter 6 - Forget the Nips! Give me the Guy with the Guitar!

So there I was, playing dead in the middle of the street when-

"Are you okay?"

A voice I didn't know?

Curious, I opened my eyes to see my future husband holding his hand out to me.

"Are you okay? Here, let me help you up." He offered.

TAKE ME NOW!

"I-I'm okay." I took his hand.

So warm. So soft.

He helped me to my feet. Then he found his guitar on the road near us. As he inspected his guitar, I inspected him.

Hot and a musician!

"You play guitar?"

OF COURSE HE PLAYS GUITAR! THINK BEFORE YOU TALK MJ!

"Yeah, my name is Jessie, I'm in a band called, 'Last Pick'. You heard of us?"

"Yeah! I love you guys!"

WHO??

That's when the TQs jumped in to remind me that nothing in my life ever goes my way.

"We heard of you!" The TQs chorused!

"I'm a little lost, we are supposed to have a rehearsal at my drummer's house. He lives here somewhere. Can you help me find my way?"

"What's your friend's name?" I asked.

"Terri Feliciano. You know him?"

Before I could speak Jeraldynne cut me off, "Yeah we know him. His sister is a freak. She hasn't spoke a word since her mother died last year."

Cellyn, "Don't say that, she isn't a freak. She is a mute."

Jeraldynne, "Yeah, a mute freak!"

All the TQs giggle and high five each other.

I knew where this was going and I didn't want to be here to be picked on in front of Jessie. So I left my future husband with the TQs as I retreated back to the safety of my home to wait for them to leave.

I didn't know it, but Jessie was watching me walk back to my house and eventually followed me.

When I am stressed, I like to play my Ukulele. I went up to my room and grabbed "Carmen", that's what I named her. Then I took Carmen to the roof and played a song I wrote. 

Patingin tingin sa paligid,

Agad na nabighani ang,

pusong manhid.

Ikaw ang hinahanap hanap,

Sa umaga at sa gabi ika'y,

pinapangarap.

O kay sarap,

sa pakiramdam,

Ikaw na nga ba talaga, sinta?

Lalalalalove at first sight-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!  

Who the heck is that??

I rushed down stairs to and peaked through the window to see. 

OMG! It's Jessie! 

I quickly adjusted myself in the mirror and opened the door. Pretending not to know it was him. 

"Oh! Hey Jessie. What are you doing here?"

"I thought you were gonna help me find my friend?" Jessie let himself in.