First day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing. I tilted my head so I could see the time, 6:00, I moaned at the time written on the clock and stuffed my head into my pillow. Eventually I got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom to go brush my teeth. After I had woken up a little I walked to my cupboard and opened both doors to get a good view of all my clothes, I wanted to make a good impression at school on my first day. I began to rummage through all my clothes until I decided on a white undershirt and a blue plaid shirt with blue denim jeans and white converse. I didn't really put on a lot of make up and I braided my hair into a French braid. After all this i looked at the time and it was now 7:30 I immediately realized that I should go to school now because i would have to walk to school. I ran downstairs as I got to the bottom step my mom was waiting with my school bag in her hands and a wide smile on her face, it reminded me when I first started school when I was little. I walked over to my mom and smiled as I took my bag and started to walk towards the door. As I stepped outside I heard my mom calling to me, "have a great first day", I smiled and replied, "bye mom".

When i started walking to the road I heard a familiar voice calling me, I turned around to see Chrystal running over to me wearing a shirt which read My Chemical Romance.

Chrystal: "Hey dude wait up."

Me: "Hey Chrystal"

Chrystal: "first day of school huh?"

Me: "yeah, I'm pretty excited." I said with a smile.

Chrystal: "do you even know how to get there?"

It suddenly hit me that I had no idea how to get there, I replied with a no and laughed she laughed to and started walking and motioned that I must follow. The walk to school was actually really fun, I got to know Chrystal more and learned that we had a lot in common like we both adore The Avengers and went on to talk about all the action figures we own. It was a 10 minute walk to the school and when I got there, there were so many people mostly all of them were talking in their separate groups. I was really relived to know that I already had one friend.

Then the bell rang and everyone started to walk inside the school to their first class, I took out my timetable to see what class I had and my first lesson was Geography. I was really relived it was geography because I absolutely love it but I started to panic because I had no idea where to go. When I looked up from my timetable I couldn't find Chrystal, I started to really panic now so I ran inside the school and hopelessly look around for Chrystal but I just couldn't see her in the massive crowd of people. Then everyone seemed to disappear into the different classes, I took in a deep breath and started to walk through the empty corridors hoping to find the right class. I looked at my timetable again hoping to find what number the classroom was, C3 , okay now where would that be, I flung my arms in the air in frustration then I heard someone running down the corridor I turned around to see a familiar face, it was Shawn, I breathed a sigh of relief and ran up to him.

Me: "SHAWWWNN please I'm lost and I have no friken clue where classroom C3 is?"

Shawn: "no problem I'm gong there now anyway so just walk with me"

I said thank you with a sigh of relief and followed him. When we got to the classroom the teacher had already started teaching the class, Shawn and I walked in trying hard to not draw a lot of attention to ourselves but we failed horribly because the whole class was staring at us. The teacher had turned to look at us and asked why we were late.

Shawn: "Sorry I was late getting to school" with an innocent look on his face which to me was really cute.

The teacher then told Shawn to take a seat at an empty desk at the back of the class, and then I was asked why I was late, I explained that I'm new and I got lost then the worst thing happened he made me stand in front of the class and introduce myself. I went all stiff and nervously began to speak.

"H-hi I'm C-Clarke, I came here from Canada, wait sorry to Canada I came from South A-Africa and um yeah that's it"

The teacher said thank you and told me to go sit down, I walked quickly to the empty desk next to Shawn who was smiling at me. Then he leaned over and started talking to me.

Shawn: "Wow South Africa, the teacher will really like you he can't go a lesson without explaining all the different cultures around the world." He said laughing

I laughed and was about to reply when the teacher told us to be quiet, I imitated him and Shawn nearly started to burst out laughing but had to hide it because the teacher was watching us.

The rest of the day was really fun since Shawn was in all my classes and Chrystal was in 2 of them so in those lessons we all sat near each other. Oh and the only reason why I couldn't find Chrystal at the beginning of the day was because the crowd of people had pushed her so she was forced into the school, I started laughing when she apologized because she started glaring at everyone around her and pointing out he people who pushed her and giving them death stares as they walked past.

As Chrystal an I were walking home someone had come up behind us and pulled our bags so we would stop, I looked around and saw Shawn smiling showing all his teeth Chrystal then clicked her tongue and told him not to do that, I laughed.

Shawn: "hey are you guys going to Mathews party on Friday?"

Me: "who?"

Chrystal: "he's one of Shawn's friends, he goes to our school"

Me: "oh well I didn't get invited so I don't think so"

Shawn: "that's fine I'll just tell Matt that you guys are going to come with me, well that's only if you want to go?"

Chrystal: "yeah cool we'll come what time does it start?"

Shawn: "6:00, I can give you two a lift if you want?"

Chrystal and I both nodded and thanked him, we had reached our houses and we all said bye and see you tomorrow and all that. When I got inside my mom was in the kitchen, she turned around with a big smile and asked me to tell her everything about my day.

Thank you for reading and please vote and let me know what you thought of it :)