Chapter 1

Our life with Matt and Mello(A Death note fanfic)
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
So how are we going to start this??

I'm Chiharu, I am 19 years old and I live in Japan with my best friend Zoey. We actually come from Sweden but moved to Japan when we where 18 years old and thats when Mello and Matt comes in to this story.
How we meet Matt and Mello is kind of a long story, so we will save that for later(Zoey- we are never going to tell you!
Chiharu- Shut up! Don't ruin this!
-whispers-  But seriusly we are probably never going to tell you...-_-)
()_()
(*-*) (Bunny, just becuse we can)
(Matt-Oooh, you guys are so proffesional.
Mello-can somebody buy me some Chocolate!!
Chiharu- yes, you'r highness!
Zoey- Shut up Mello!! And Chiharu, stop ruin this! And yes we are very proffesional.
Chiharu- We are the best!!!)
We live next doors to Mello and Matt ( cause we don't want to get shoot)

Me and Matt have dated for a half year. Zoey and Mello....nobody really knows( Mellow- is it wrong that I'm terryfied of my own girlfrend?
Zoey(points gun at Mello's head) -Shut up!!
Chiharu- Seriously!! Put that gun away Zoey!
Matt- (Plays at his PSP) -Huh?? (Sees   Zoey holding the gun)  *sighs* Not again!?!
Chiharu- Ohhh... I was going to tell you something but I forgot what!
Zoey(gives Chiharu death glare)
Chiharu- On the other hand... Shoot him, do whatever you want.
Mello- thank a lot, Chiharu!!
Chiharu- Your'e welcome!! (Happy face!)
Matt- Uhm, everything we do just wents crazy sooo...bye!!)

Authour note: Sorry, we are not so good at english:( I hope you liked it!