Chapter One - Part Two

Hi there, people of the earth! @lollipopsfor1d here, I'm co-writing this story with the amazayn @jmc1998! Well here's my part, hope you enjoy!!!!

- XxOdttexX

I was awaken by the sound of a door slamming shut. I looked up from my spot on the couch and saw Niall, half carrying a piss-drunk Harry.

"What happened to him?" I demanded, concerned, and jumped up from my seat on the couch, and rushed over to help Niall.

"He's fine, just had too much drink, Lou." Niall replied. "You'll be okay with him, ya?" He added. I nodded and he sighed and walked out of the flat. Harry started grumbling slurred words and I rolled my eyes.

"Come one Haz, let's get you to bed." I started walking, having Harry leaning on my shoulder, towards his room. Once he was finally on his bed he was passed out like the dead. I looked at him for a minute,and slowly took off his shoes, and his beanie on his head so his curls were free, and then I took of his chinos, and shirt and then tucked the duvet around his body and kissed his forhead. I walked to the door and looked back at Harry; I sighed and walked back out, closing the door behind me. I walked towards the kitchen and put the kettle on the stove. 'What's wrong with Harry?' I thought to myself. The kettle whistled, saying it was done so I got down a cup and poured the tea. Maybe it's me that's causing him all this pain, but when he's with Ed, it's like I hardly exsist. I take of sip of my tea, and set it back down on the counter. My phone started to ring; I pulled it out of my sweat pocket and looked at the caller ID. Liam.

"Hello?" I answered, pulling the phone up to my ear.

"Lou! Is Harry with you?" Liam said frantically. I wonder why?

"Ya, why?" I asked, my curiousity getting the better of me.

"Because Ed started freaking out saying he lost Harry." Liam said. I nodded then mentally face palmed because Liam can't see me.

"Well, I gotta go." I said lying, just wanting to get off the phone.

"Okay, night Lou." Liam said.

"Night Li-Li," I said, before hanging up.

I put my cup in the sink and walked to my room. I flopped onto my bed and landed face first into the covers. I started dozing off with some jumbled last thoughts on my mind. Why did Harry lie to me and break his promise? And why did he randomly leave Ed and find Niall? Was it because he felt guilty, or was it just the alcohol running his actions? I sighed, then everything went dark and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

~Read and Edited by jmc1998~