Lewis x Natalia (NEWIS) 3

A/N This is another short one.

Not Edited.

Lewis' POV

As I walk hand in hand with my beautiful girlfriend, I can't help but smile as her eyes light up at all of the small animals. There's something about her. She's just, perfect. I don't know why, but we out hands swing back and forth I begin to sing a song, remembering that I'd once sung it to her when the Pigeon Freak wasn't there. She probably had the Pigeon Plague.

Never mind I'll find,
Someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best,
For you... two

Don't forget me,
I beg.
I'll remember you said,
Sometimes there's laughs in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead...

Sometimes there's laughs in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead.

Natalia giggles at me and I smile. She gorgeous. As we continue to walk, I begin to hum the rest of the song.

After while, we finally reach our destination. Unfortunate for her, Natalia doesn't know where we are. When she spies the sign, she squeals with delight. I laugh at her as she runs toward the door with the sign saying Pet Store.

As we go inside I try and find Natalia. I finally stumble across her in the small animal section. I see her grinning at the rats and I decide I'd do anything for her.

I ask her if she wants to go an look at the cats and she does. While she does I pick out two cute male rats and purchase them. I them go on to picking a cage and all of the accessories needed.

Placing the bag at the door, I walk to Natalia and grab her hand, dragging her with me. She groans but follows anyway.

I grab the box containing the small creatures and the bag and hand them too her. She looks at me with a puzzled expression and peers into the box. When she does the animals she squeals. I smile and kiss her forehead.

I'll never find another like her.