Newis, Natalia x Lewis 7

Lewis' POV

I smile, waking up from a deep sleep and realising that my dream really isn't a dream. Throwing off my covers and pulling myself into a sitting position, I slip from the safety of my bed and head down the stairs and into the kitchen. Once I get there, I walk over to the fridge and take out everything I need to make pancakes and then do just that. As they cook, I quickly dash upstairs and into my baby girl's nursery. I get there and find her still fast asleep in her cot. 

Smiling, I lean down and gently shake her too wake up my princess. She looks up at me and yawns stretching out her arms to me. 'Up, up!' She groans. 

I smile and grab her waist, lifting her up and onto my hip. She nestles into my side, resting her head on my shoulder. I smile at sleeping beauty and carry her downstairs, deciding to dress her after breakfast. 

Walking into the kitchen, I place her in her high chair and run upstairs, realising that she doesn't have her paci. I find it in the middle of her crib, spying her stuffie I also grab that and run downstairs, back to Natalia. As soon as she sees her stuffie she starts making grasping motions and I hand her it. She spies her paci but I shake my head, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. 

Walking over to her, I place a kiss on her nose causing her to giggle as I wipe away her tears. She grins at me as I walk over to get her pancakes. I place them on a plate and put them in front of her. 'Fank wu Dwaddy'

I smile and ruffle her hair, 'No problem Princess.' 

I let her eat her pancakes, giving her her paci one she finishes. She sucks on it happily as I pick her up and place her on the floor. She giggles and goes to get her colouring book, opening a page and beginning to colour a picture of Mulan. I smile and watch her as she giggles, colouring happily and just enjoying life. 

I love my Baby Girl.

A/N THIS IS MULTIPLE THINGS. 

A) SHIT BECAUSE I WROTE IT.
B) SHORT BECAUSE SOMEONE DECIDED TO RUSH ME ThisWillBeTheDay

ANYWAY, YEAH. BYEEEEE

OH AND IT ISN'T EDITED BECAUSE I'M A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT.