Nalex, Natalia x Alex (S)

Natalia's POV

I walk into Geography, finding Alex already sat at our desk. I smile and head the opposite way round the desks than Emily, leaving her to walk past Hasna and begin a conversation. 

Walking up to Alex, he pulls me into his lap and I giggle, nestling my face into his neck. His hand roams freely through my hair causing my smile to grow wider. I tilt my head up and see Jack staring at Hasna, my smile turning into a smirk. I ship it. (A/N Thought I'd add a bit of a different ship)

Emily just seems to be lost, staring at her book, yearning to pick it up and get lost within its pages. I smile at her and then turn to Alex, not before catching her flashing me a small smile. (A/N I'll always love my books, always)

Alex looks down at me and I grin up at him, wrapping my arms around his frame, clinging on to him as though he was my only means of support. 

Thoughts trail through my head, wondering how we got here. It seems like just earlier on today he was hitting me over the head with my massive rubber. I smile at the thought. It was then I knew I had for feelings for him. Strange I know, but that's just the way we are. 

Mrs Jennings soon walks into the room as she glares at Alex. I frown and climb off his lap, not before pressing a small kiss to the corner of his lips. I see a small, pink tinge creep onto his cheeks and I smirk. Grabbing his hand, I pull him up and he stands behind me, holding onto my waist. I grin and wait for my name to be called out in the register. 

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this. 

A/N I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE AND  WELL, IT'S NALEX SOOOOOOO.

YEAH HEHEHE. OH AND I KNOW IT'S SHIT. THEY ALL ARE. IT'S NOT EDITED BTW, THEY NEVER ARE!!!

SmoakingArrow_bae

red_like_roses_752

ThisWillBeTheDay

15BraczkowskaA (hehehe, I ship Nat-Chan with many people, but they're all really bad. AND STOP READING NAT'S STUFF. HER'S IS MEANNNNN)