Steve Rogers- Coming home

Requested by @thruthordarevil
Pss. Steve and you are married ;)

Y/N POV
I was so worried! Steve was suppose to be home from a mission two hours ago, I called Fury but he didn't answer. Now I'm laying on the couch closing my eyes for a moment thinking of possibilities of why Steve wasn't home yet. Thinking it made it slightly worts.....

Slightly

I didn't know what to do so I just tried to calm myself putting music and reading a book.

Three hours later is when I heard the door shut open and something falling on the floor..... Steve's Home!!!!

I looked up from the couch and run to the door seeing Steve tired face and injured too made a soft sob scape my lips. I run up to him and gave him a soft kiss on his dry and cut lips.

"Come on let's go upstairs so I can help you clean up" he just nodded, so I grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs slowly not wanting to hurt him.

Meanwhile on our shared bedroom laid a tired Steve Rogers already clean up....
Since it was late at night I got with Steve under the covers laying my head carefully on his bruise chest kissing it.

I stroke his hair and hummed old songs that he used to listen in the 40s.

I slowly let myself fall asleep next to him.

<•> The Next Day <•>

Tiredly I looked at my side to see Steve eyes closed, his breathing slowly.

I checked my phone 10:34 am.
I sigh and decide that it will be a good idea to make both of us breakfast.

Before doing my upcoming events I go to the bathroom, I close the door not bothering to put the lock on.

I washed my teeth, after being done I pull my clothes off my body turning up the shower.

<•> <•> <•>

I was already downstairs, making breakfast for the both of us. I checked the time, it read 11:50 am.

I decide to wake up Steve, slowly creeping up the stairs I open our bedroom door slowly, carefully not wanting to wake the soldier like this.

I got to his side of the bed stroking his hair softly, looking at every imperfection that in my eyes is beautiful.

I kiss his forehead and kept my eyes closed for a moment. "Good morning" I heard his soft morning voice whispering.

"Good morning Captain" I replied smiling and giving him a welcoming kiss on his dry lips.

"You don't know how worried I was for you yesterday! At least you could have call!"

"Sweetheart, I know. But we were out of time. At least everything is under control now" he sat on our bed leaving me space so I could cuddle up in his chest.

I buried my face on his neck, leaving soft kisses.

" I love you" he whisper

" I love you too, how about if go downstairs and eat breakfast?"
Without letting him respond I got up from our bed walking up to the door. " I'll be waiting downstairs!"

<•> <•> <•>

After eating our breakfast Stevie and I were cuddle up on the couch watching a movie.

My head rested on his chest while his hand found their way to my waits pulling my body closer to his.

He kissed my head and stroked my hair. I smile at him giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

He fell on top of me. I let a giggle scape my lips as I kissed him again.

We pulled away breathing heavily. We rested our heads on each others foreheads. I smile at Steve before whispering 'I love you'

<•> <•> <•>
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Thank you again @thurthordaredevil for requesting!!