Thor- Are you staying home? -part one

Y/N POV

Me and Thor have been dating since the hole Loki thing happen, you know when Loki tried to "conquer" the earth and be king.... Yeah.... Well Thor saved me and since that day I fell in love with him.

But being his girlfriend wasn't easy having him to leave for months, and in this particular situation a year.... 365 days.... Without seeing the love of my life....

It has been difficult but I need to keep my hopes high right?

So here I am at the Avengers tower at the lab with Tony and Bruce trying new experiments. We wanted to know better what was insides Visions gem so we had him on a hospital bed him laying on his back.

We didn't know how it would react if we touched it... But let's say we try and it didn't work so well.... Bruce fell backward hitting the wall behind him. While Tony hit his head with the floor and I feel flying off the lab... It hurt like hell!

Vision was sorry I mean we couldn't control what happens but it was ok.
But after all we got medical help and stuff.
After giving up and deciding we will never try to do that again I headed to my room.

Walking down the halls I saw Steve and smile at him, he smile back coming to me and giving me a hug.

"You miss him don't you?"
He whisper while his chin rested on the top of my head.

"Yeah... One year Steve... One year" I mumble as I hug tighter letting my head rest on his chest.

"It's gonna be ok, I'm sure he will come back. The last time we talked he promise he will come back when we gets some answers from Asgard. And I'm sure he misses you too, Y/N."

He's always so relax and chill. I couldn't ask for a better friend than Steve. He's always there for me even on the hardest times. Even when he has his demos too, he will always help his friends first.

"Thank you Steve. I'm gonna go and rest for a while" I smile slightly. He nodded and smile letting go of out hug.

I continue to my door opening it slightly feeling empty, feeling like a mess. A truly mess.

I decide to take a long shower. So I could relax, so I could think, so I could space away.

Sometimes I think it would have been better if I haven't meet Thor, all the pain that comes from loving someone that isn't with you all the time.

But you still love, you still get butterflies when you think of him. I truly love him I just want to be with him forever.

<•> <•> <•> <•>

After taking my bath I put on some sweat pants and a over size t-shirt. I rested my head on my pillow.
My thoughts wonder around.

Will he come back to me?

Does he really think about me?

Is this actually love?

What if he forgot about me?

What if he never comes back to me?

Would it be miserable?

Well I already am.....

<•> <•> <•> <•>
One week later

"Y/N!! Wake up!"
My eyes shoot open to see Scarlett standing by my bed looking exited.

"What's wrong!? Did something bad happen?" I ask worried that something might have happened

"No!! Let's just say something that will make you very happy!! So get ready! Get up take a shower, I'll pick a nice outfit for this surprise we have planned!!!" She squealed 

Without letting me protest she drag me to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I guess I have to trust Scarlett

I shrugged the questions that flooded my mind and got into the shower when the water was warm enough.

After about 10 minutes I got out of the bathroom with a towel around me, hiding my underwear (sorry if that sounded weird lol)

"This is the outfit you'll put on!! Oh and I'm doing your make up!" Scarlett squealed once again.

I looked at the floral dress with the back of it being more long than the front part. I trace my fingers around it admiring the beautifulness.

"Can I ask for what do I have to wear this? I mean don't get me wrong it's truly beautiful, buy is there any occasion for it?" I ask Scarlett looking right at her eyes.

"There is!! But is a surprise!!" She smile at me.

"Ok ok..... Let me put the dress on"

She turned around giving me some kind of privacy. I quirky put the dress on, asking her if she could help me with the zipper at the back.

She helped me. I spines around smiling at myself, I have to admit I looked pretty good in this! She smile at me

"You look beautiful Y/N! Come here let me do your makeup and hair"

One hours later my hair and makeup was done, I put on my white high converse.

"Now can you please tell me why am I dress all pretty?"

"You'll see Y/N! Be patience!!" She smiled "come one lets go to the kitchen"

I follow her to the kitchen making myself some coffee.
About 10 minutes later Scarlett and Steve can to me smiling both.

"Why is everyone smiling so much today?" I asked

"Come on Y/N so you can see the surprise we have for you"I followed them both.

I was lead to the door of the Tower a man was standing with his back to us with Y/F/F in his hand.

Was it weird that I thought that that man looked like Thor from the back?

Muscular shoulders, big define arms that you could visibly see even with the jacket he had on.

Moments later the man turned around, I couldn't believe it...

It was Thor! After so long!

I run to him my hands went to his neck as I pulled him to a hug, he carefully placed his hands on my waist.

His laugh boomed throw the sky, I smile and brought him to a kiss. He both smile into it.

I pulled away breathing heavily.
"I miss you!! Why so long!?" I exclaim

"My darling, my queen I'm so sorry! I know!! I miss you too, more than anything!!"

"It's okay I guess, but never do that! Please!! This was the most painful year of my life"

"I'm sorry my queen. Should we go on our date? The Captain of America, helped me planed this."

I smile why Steve is so generous to other people...
"Yeah let's go, I love you"

Thor looked at me a shine in his eye, he smile and brought his lips to my again, "I love you too"  I smile

"Oh and this fine flowers are for you, my queen I know you loved them."

I grabbed Y/F/F and smelled them. "Thank you!!"

I embrace my hand with Thor's and we walked out of the Tower.

<•> <•> <•> <•> <•>

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Thank you all for reading this book, I'll be posting part two on Saturday!!
Love you all!!

-Marvelprmrfob 🦄