Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(2 Months Later)

(Christmas day)

(Naomi)

So today is Christmas, me and Sam birthday, and our anniversary if we had stayed together but I still count today as our anniversary even though we been apart for ten long years. But today is our first night in our brand new mansion. Me and Sam live on the second floor while Seth, Angel, and their children live on the third floor. The first floor doesn't have any bedrooms. It just has two bathrooms, a huge kitchen, the living room, and the dining room. This house has seven floors plus the basement and the attic and on every one there is a smaller kitchen and like six bedrooms except the basement and attic. My parents really out did themselves. They live a half hour away from us. Angel and I also started up our own task force so now we are our own boss. Life right now couldn't get any better.

Right now it was only one in the morning. I put on some sexy red bra and panties set and stood in front of Sam as she was watching a Christmas special. She looked me up and down winked then licked her lips. I turned off the tv and walk towards her. I stood in front of her and pushed her down on the bed. She always takes charge so tonight it's my turn. She says she had sex before but never let anyone take charge so it's good to know I'm the first. I got on top of her and started kissing her neck and squeezing her breast. I heard soft moans leaving her mouth so I took it a step further and put her erect nipple in my mouth and played with the other. She started moaning a little louder which really turned me on. I then kissed along her eight pack, to her inner thigh, till my tongue found her clit. She pushed my head in deeper as I started sucking faster. I never heard her moan so loud before. "BABE I'M GOING TO CUM" she said. She pushed my head away as she came and was breathing heavy. I spent the rest of the night making love to Sam.

*****************************

Naomi: Babe I remember this tree we shared our first kiss here but a blizzard is about to come and I'm kind of cold so let's get back home

I took a minute just staring at the tree. I remember we had our first date under here. She made me these delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. That same day she proposed to me with a ring pop and we shared our first kiss. I actually still have my ring pop but I know Sam ass ate hers already. As I took in the beautiful view I noticed Sam was too quiet behind me. I turned around only to see her down on one knee with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. I couldn't stop the tears from coming down my face as she reached for my hand.

Sam: Naomi you are beautiful, funny, courageous, fierce and so many more things I love about you. You was with me in the lowest point in my life and help me get to a better place and stopped me from making the biggest mistake ever. You saved my life that day on the bridge and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you. Being away from you for ten years was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I don't ever wanna be without again I love you dimples and I wanted to know will you marry me

Naomi: YES

To Be Continued

Author Message

Well that's the first part of this story everyone. Fierce 2 is coming soon but stay tuned for a sneak peek of Fierce 2. The second book will take place exactly one year later with more characters. Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoyed the story overall. Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay tuned for Fierce 2 coming soon and stay tuned for a sneak peek which I will be uploading in the next few hours. But once again thanks for reading everyone.