6- Visitations

Everything that could go wrong was doing just that. Kris knew what TTB was like when it was hectic; tonight, it just felt as if some gypsy had cursed her. From one problem to the next she went; doing it all in a fitted white number and taupe five inch heels. As she weaved her way through the crowds, she checked her phone to see that she had about twenty minutes until the interview with Lilith's cherry cheerleader of a receptionist. Great.

To be honest, she was looking forward to the interview; when it all boiled down; Kris was in over her head with backed up work and distracting tasks. For example, why the fuck was she responding to a clogged toilette in the men's restroom? She was way too cute for this shit. Maybe, if she decided to hire Fey, which was evidently a given, she would look into hiring a floor manager and an assistant for them. Wait, did that meant that she would have to talk to more strangers? Ew...

"Mistress!" A voice shrilled over the intense techno that exploded into the room.

No matter how loud it was, one could still manage to strain over it. Kris looked up from her phone to search the crowd for the person that was calling out to her. Her deadpan gaze narrowed on Bianca. It was way too early in the evening for her to be in for work. Why was she over achieving tonight?

"What?" Kris asked when the leggy honey brown haired bombshell stopped before her just a tad bit breathless from the battle of the crowd.
"I need to speak with you; do you have time?" She asked over Rhianna's declaration of being bad and perfectly good at it. This was actually Kris' ringtone when Lilith called.

"No I don't; take a number."
"But Mistress..." Bianca pouted.
"Are you having problems hearing me? I don't have time to chat." Kris gritted.
Bianca shuddered from the frost that blew right off of Kris. Still, no matter how much she may fear her, Bianca loved it. But didn't they all? Hadn't they all begged her and moaned her name just for one night of rough ecstasy; thinking Kris would be the ultimate dream but only ran screaming bloody murder before she could get into it? Bianca was a bit different from the average but she was still average regardless.

"I just wanted to know if Ivan and his pet were coming to play tonight? Or at all?"

Kris rolled her eyes and moved to push by Bianca to make her way through to VIP. She needed to check on her guests there especially if it meant losing the lost puppy that was tailing her. Bianca was relentless of course and she would not yield until Kris was on her last thread.

"Please! I haven't been able to get much satisfaction these day; they are all I'm thinking about."
"Tough! Get the fuck over it; the rest of us are." Kris grumbled as she pushed open the door to the foyer that would lead to the elevators.
"Its easy for you; you get to see them whenever it pleases you. Come on, can't you at least pass my messages?" Her voice was desperate and just as annoying as the sound of her uneven trot as she tried to keep up with Kris.

What an interesting choice of words. Get over Lilith? Was there such an act that was possible to accomplish? She killed the bitter thought before it skulked too close to her defenses. She was all business tonight so Bianca was on her own. Silently making a sharp left to stand in front of the elevator she called for the cab and stared at her reflection in the silver steel doors.

"Go find someone else to play with Bianca; they not coming and I certainly am too preoccupied to give you the attention you're creaming for." Kris relayed evenly and without much emotion. Her threat, however, was easy to pinpoint. Sometimes people ignore the yellow lights and think they could make it across the intersection without getting slammed...and they failed. It was pretty much what was about to happen between her and Bianca. The stupidity of her to push the topic any further when Kris had ended it was beyond unfathomable. Kris turned slowly to look down at the wrist Bianca was seizing and then she looked up to the words she had spoken. Probably just the numbness of her eardrums that made her misinterpret what she had just heard.