Chapter 3- A New Life start's Here

( fyi I KNOW IT'S NOT FRIDAY I'M JUST BORED )

Alexis's pov

       So we get into the Van Harry is Driving Niall is in the pasnger seat and me and Chantell/half sister are in the backseat fan girling quilty untill niall starts to talk... he say do u 2 know each other we said yes and he asked how  i said we both had no friends so we became friends they both awe and we blush ( after 1 hour car ride ) ( New pov )

Niall's Pov

i went into the back to get up my little princess Lexi while Harry got Chantell i woke lexi up and said were home ready to meet the boys her eyes shot open when i said boys she started jumping in her carseat i will take that as a yes so we went up to the door and fumbled with the keys while Lexi was in my arms head in my neck and me smiling like a 5 year old on Christmas morning hen santa came we walk into the house and there eyes widend me and Harry just laughed and i feelt a kiss on my cheek and i turn to see Lexi smiling her heart out and said thank u Daddy and huged my neck i look at Harry we both smile when she said Daddy then i said for what princess she said for giving me a new life i smile and say thank u for letting me.....