Part 1: The meeting

Early 8:30 a.m. that morning Malina got up to call her friends Harley , and Ray , along with her boyfriend James.

Rushing out of bed that morning, Malina was drastically excited to call her friends over to an early morning friend meeting.
Harley was the chill type of girl that was shy , and kept everything to herself , Ray was the type of guy that stays in the house all day and does nothing, James was the player player type guy who cheats in every girl he meets , but Malina was the sweetest thing ever.
Malina picked up her phone in a heart beat and called Harley and Ray first. "Hello said Harley" with a tiredly voice. "Harley!! Get up ASAP I have good news..We are going on our very first cruise!" Screamed Malina. Harley paused for a moment to think about what Malina said. "A cruise? Meeting? Early this morning, well I'll be over at 10:00." "Don't forget to bring Ray with you" said Malina.
(They both hung up) Two hours later They all arrived and sat at the dinner table to talk. "So what's up about this cruise thing"? Asked Ray. "So I thought it would be a great idea for us to take a little vacation so why not start it with a cruise"?.
Harley and Ray stayed 10 minutes after , then they went home and packed scarcely, because they were leaving at 2:30 p.m.
Stay tuned to find out what happens next. I promise you it's not boring.