Final 5:Guilty!!

Malina, James, and Harley wakes up the next morning still thinking about what they did to Rays body.

Harley walks out onto the sky deck and sees people running and screaming everywhere and with a turn around she sees security with Rays body at the scene where they dumped him at.

Harley runs and tells James and Malina.

Malina and James went to see for there selves , and it was true. They did find Rays body. A man wearing a brown suit and tie that works on the sky deck walks up to them and says "I know what you three did last night, I was there , I saw you dump his body over board and once you saw my shadow you ran , you also found him laying dead in his room with a viscous bullet through the head" said the man.

They didn't know what to say to the man , but one thing and one thing "How do you know we found him dead in his room, no one was there except us" said Harley. "Unless , wait! I did see someone peeping from around the corner but as soon as I looked they vanished" exclaimed James.

The man laughed with an evil laugh and looked at Harley with a scary look on his face.

"Why don't you ask ole Harley here what really happened to Ray" said the man. Harley could feel all the tension in the atmosphere around her but she knew she couldn't keep this secret to long, so she spilled it.

"OKAY!! I PAID HIM TO MURDER RAY, IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THE PAIN, AND IF I HADN'T GOTTEN CAUGHT I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU TOO MALINA" screamed Harley.

James looked sadden and felt like life was in danger. No one said any words , they all just starred at each other until they heard a voice from behind them.

"Hey! I heard you guys , you murdered him and you payed him to do it" it came from an old woman that was listening to their every word and with out a doubt the old woman told security and got Harley and The man arrested.

Finally, the cruise was over but Harley and the man still wasn't off the hook, they were sentenced LIFE in prison and they were later executed.

Years went by and Malina and James still can't forget what happened to their friends, but hey you can't trust everyone not even friends or family.

All in fair of love and war , four friends , but one of them took love for granted and put lies first.

Thanks for reading!!!