Part 4: Dead or Alive

As soon as the crew found Ray dead on the floor, they called for help. But what more could they do? He was already dead.
Malina, James, and Harley screamed out and called for help. But no one came to their rescue, once again they called and called but still no one came.

The three didn't know what to do, they were scared and worried and many terrible thoughts crossed their minds. "We need to do something or all of us are gonna be in trouble" said James.

"What is there to do, I mean his body is just laying here and we -- we just can't and won't get away with this!" Said Harley. "Unless we dump his body over board tonight when everyone is asleep, meet me on the side of the sky deck at 11:30 p.m." demanded James.

So after James told them what the plan was , they all waited until the sky deck was closed. Approximately at 11:30, they all met up and saw James coming towards them with the bloody body bag with Rays body inside of it.

The crew helped Jane's carry the body bag and helped him lift it up the easiest way, so they could dump Ray's body over board.

Surprisingly they finally did it , they throwed Ray's body over board. Then they soon saw a shadow coming from the other side, so they ran, they ran to their rooms, and never came back out that night.
Stay tuned for part 5.