~2~

*left off*

*Annalia*
We made it to the house and into the driveway. To my eyes I saw a big beautiful house!! It was gorgeous! The color of the house was peach and brown. This house was made of wood and bricks. I loved it. I just love houses the way there built and formed.

*Clarissa*
I saw Annalia staring at the house I was thinking I'd she loved it or hated it. I was so curious so I asked, "Do you like it". "YES I LOVE IT"! That good I thought she hated it. So I got the key and unlocked the door. Annalia screamed? I turned and saw she was cuddling and petting Sam our pet dog. It was so cute. She was jousting in love with it. I was glad she liked Sam.

*Karly*
Clarissa's sitter was annoying as hell! She screamed at Sam my doggie! But I got over it. I guess she loves dogs so much. I was a little happy there was another person living in this huge house. It felt good to have another girl in the house. Annalia seemed so happy to live here. I guess it's because she going to live with her sister. Annalia is lucky to have such a nice and beautiful sister as Clarissa. I was happy that Clarissa finally got to see her sister again. After such a long time Clarissa has been much more sad without Annalia she said that she meant the world to me she's my sister she makes me happy. I felt my face get hot I guess it is because I have a fever.

*Annalia*
I saw Clarissa and Karly staring at me. I got embarrassed and said stop looking at me it's embarrassing. They don't they keep staring because there teasing me. Then I get up and stare at them too. Then they start blushing. I start laughing and said " I guess you guys don't like it, huh? "No we do not like being stared at". "Then don't stare at me"! "Okay we won't sorry".

I was getting tired so I said " Imma pass out on this couch. Goodnight". " Goodnight Annalia" I hear Karly and Clarissa say and then I fell asleep on the couch without a blanket.

Sorry it was soooo short!! I promise I'll make them longer! Well I have been with school and stuff so I can only post on weekends! Well peace out!