Am i just paranoid?

Me and my boyfriend, Josh, have been going out for almost a year. And he wants to do something special for our one year anniversary, but I don't want to do or go anywhere expensive.

"Lizzie, how about if we go on a trip to Paris?" Josh called from the other room.

"I don't know, it sounds pretty expensive don't you think?" I said unsure about it.

"It's okay babe, and also we should really do something special I mean it is our one year anniversary." He said as he watched me walk into the room.

"But we don't need something special I really, would just like me and you at dinner and that's it." I said as I stared at him.

"Okay, lets just talk about it tomorrow, I'm tired." He said before he yawned.

I got into my pjs that were warm and fuzzy. And he took off his black shirt and got into his sleeping boxers and he hugged me in bed. And he kissed me so passionately.

"I just want you to know how much I care about you, babe." He said as he kissed my forehead.

He started kissing me so soft and gently that it made me get butterflies. I would still get butterflies even after almost a year with being with him. I broke the kiss and I stared into his green emerald eyes. And he stared into my chocolate brown eyes. And then I hugged him and I used his chest like it was a pillow and he used my head to rest his chin.

__________________________________

"Good morning baby." He said to me as I opened my eyes.

"Ughh, I don't want to get out of bed." I said lazily.

"You don't have to, here I made you food babe." He said handing me a tray with eggs, sausage, and orange juice.

"Yay, thank you Hun." I said to him as I gave him a kiss.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Josh said.

*Buzz*Buzz*Buzz* Josh's phone goes off.

"Hun, you got a text." I said as I curiously looked at the screen and read the name, "Jessica." You said softly.

"Okay thanks babe." Josh said as he looked at the phone confused and shocked.

"Everything alright?" I said puzzled.

"Yeah, but I need to go, I'll be back in about an hour or two." Josh said quickly as he got dressed.

"Okay then but don't be too late." I said sad that he had to go and couldn't stay.

"I'll try." He said in a rush.

So, i turned on the t.v. and started watching the Pretty Little Liars episode that I missed last Tuesday. I got a bit uncomfortable that Josh never mentioned a girl named Jessica to me. But I'm trying not to worry that much, I know he's faithful. But, now I'm worried he hasn't came home and it's already 5:00 p.m.! He's been gone for hours, what could they possibly be doing. I called him and no answer just straight to voicemail, and I texted him over three times already. I decide to not think about it and I took a nap for three hours. I walked to the kitchen to see if he was there but no one was home, so I went for a jog, to go clear my mind I come back it's already nine and there's no sign of my boyfriend anywhere, now I'm pissed. I heard the door knob turning. So, I walked towards the door, but sit on the couch.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I was just running some errands." Josh said nervous to see if I bought his excuse.

"Whatever, I don't want to talk to you." I said pissed.

"Don't be such a B*tch, dammit I said I was f*ucking sorry." He said as he raised his voice at me.

He has never raised his voice at me or has never called me a b*tch. Tears were now streaming down your cheeks, and I tried walking away, but he grabbed my arm and tried to hug me, but I kept pulling away.