Chapter 4

Finally, I got to leave his apartment! I've never felt so relived in a long time, but I'm going to miss him, I loved him so much. I doubt he ever loved me! Either way I'm too shy to ever tell him. Okay, well this night is not about him, tonight is just a girls' night out!

"Okay, so I can sleep over?" I asked my friend Emily.

"Yes. You need to leave that stupid bitch anyways he is such a fucking jerk for doing this to you!" Emily said screaming.

"Yeah." Was all I could say back.

"Okay well I'll see you in ten." Emily said now calm.

"Okay bye." I said quick as possible.

Emily has been my best friend since the 5th grade. She is a person that I can trust with all my secrets, she knows everything about me. She has dirty blonde hair and she is pretty short, well for me, she's 5"0 and I'm 5"5. She is slim and fit.

So, while I was in the car a song came on and it was the worst time to listen to it. If I were a boy by Beyonce! I was now in tears because of how the lyrics are so true, well for some guys. I stopped the car to wipe my tears, so Emily wouldn't see me like this.

"Hey!" I said to Emily, trying to look happy.

"I can see it in your face, you are trying to pretend to be happy, that's it we are going out tonight!" Emily said texting two other friends.

"I don't want to." I said.

"Don't be a party pooper, just come, and if you want to leave, we will go." Emily said.

"Fine." I said.

"Yay! Well it's already six o'clock, so let's get you ready!" Emily said excited.

"Ughh!" I moaned.

She did my make-up, curled my hair, bought me some really nice red shoes that match my beautiful black dress, and I had red lipstick on. I looked nice, I'm not going to brag but I never knew I could look so nice.

__________________________________

We are at the club, and I can't keep my eyes off this guy. But I remembered I'm still with Josh, well if he's cheating on me, fuck it! I'm going to dance with this guy.

__________________________________

I was dancing with him, he was behind me, and grabbing me by my waist. And then it got really hot so we both went to the bar. We took three shots and then the only thing I remember now is that we outside edit fresh air, and that something knocked me out.

__________________________________

I woke up in a house, I was tied up, and blindfolded. And I hear someone coming up stairs and I'm terrified, who did I go with last night, I don't even know the fucking dudes name.

"Yeah, I have her, come over right now." The guy said.

And then I was scared that this was planned, they knew I was going to the club! The other guy got here. I heard them both run up the stairs I tried to move but my arms and legs were tied really good. Then, I heard them open the door. One of the guys slapped me hard across my face.

"Nice job Tyler." The other guy said.

"Well. I need to go I'll see you later bro." Tyler said.

The guy took my blindfold off and looked at me, and he started laughing and he punched me really hard. And that's when realization hit me hard. This guy was, Anthony, got into a fight with Josh a few months ago and I went to school with Tyler. I wish I could speak but they tied my mouth as well.

"Remember me bitch? Well you are here as a hostage and I'm going to let Josh know you're here, and I'm going make him fight for you and by that see how far he would go and then when he gets here I'm going to kill him. Did you hear that KILL HIM!" Anthony said, then he slapped me again but this time it was way harder.

__________________________________

Okay, I'm sorry this chapter wasn't that good, but I'm going to update on my way to the hospital, so okay and please vote & comment :) and 7 votes for the next chapter.

-Lizzie_Babe