.(Part 2).. could a "what if" become a "definitely"?

********

*Shane's POV*

Alexis' job is one she's always dreamt of doing, its something she enjoys! She's always had a love for both travel and photography. I must say she's quite amazing at it, with her love for going around the world and experiencing different places and origins.. The different cultures and people, she's just so fun-loving and daring.

Anyways... I've assigned Alexis off to Europe where she has to do the photography and planning for fashion week in Paris, she's never been there so I surely hope she'll enjoy it... Its just that she hasn't quite been the same, there was something bothering her... Hmmm...I wonder what that might be..But knowing Alex, I'm sure she'll agree to my fun-filled offer, she is by far one outstanding young lady.."worker"//photographer I should say?

*Alexis' POV*

So a few hours back, I had gotten a call from my boss saying that I should take a flight first thing in the morning, to Europe. I was so excited but then again disappointed. I know I've never been to Europe, don't get me wrong.. I SOooo want to go but at the same time I just wanted a break from this...amazing...offer... Wtf, really Alex?!
I laughed at my silly but convincing thought and soon came to realize why Shane would want me in Europe .. Then it hit me OMGG THE #ParisFashionWeek!!!! It all made sense and with that.. I was packing my bags in no time.

I was almost done packing, there were just a few more "essentials" (soap, cosmetics, unmentionables..lol)
As I turned my TV on to keep my eyes busy while packing.. With no surprise it was Harry Styles!! He spoke about being a "guest" at the event in Paris and with that, my mouth was left open hanging to the ground.

So many things were flowing through my mind like.. What if I get to meet him?
What if I'm a complete retard around him?
What if I don't even see him?
All these "what if's" got me so anxious .. Like was my dream partially coming true?!

******
Its been a whole night of packing and thinking and sobbing and anxiety attacks . the image of a young man with Gorgeous green eyes... long curly brown hair which makes you imagine him in an ad for shampoo, just waving his hair so flawlessly...his smooth, soft, glowing skin...the way his dimples peak out from his cheeks when he smiles from ear to ear...his heart of gold and matching pair of boots.. OHHHHFFJJJSSFHJJ.. I COULD GO ON FOREVER!!

After what felt like forever, my thoughts of imagining this Perfectionist of a guy.. Was taken away by the ring of my phone..

*Ringggggggg*

"Good morning sunshine, you all packed?"

"Hiya! Yeah, I am thanks"

"Oh, okay good! Meet me at the airport in a few? We'll leave together from there."

"Sure... See ya!"

*End of call*

*********
*Harry's POV*

With everything that's going on with me and the boys ..the interviews, the performances, award ceremonies, the...break... Etc.. We're all so tired . We've recently released our new album ..(The 5th Album) MadeInTheA.M. and I'm glad to say that we have done a pretty good job with it! At first I had my doubt's that we wouldn't sound as good as with our mate Zayn, it is a lot different with one less familiar voice but we're trying our best to keep our lovely, devoted fans...no wait skrew fans!.. (Directioners) I should say , happy. We absolutely love them and just wish we could meet every one of them! They're the reason we all came to be, our girls are absolutely amazing.

I've not too long ago gotten the opportunity to be a guest at the Paris Fashion Week, considering my love for fashion.. That would be the reason why. At the moment, I'm here in the private jet , flying all the way to Europe.. This isn't the first time of coarse well duhhh!!.. I've been all around the world with the lads so I'm pretty used to it by now. same old, same old .

HellOooo my lovelies !! How y'all doing today!?? Good? Well that's great! XD . listen, I'm new to this (well of course you are stupid!) Lol.. But pleaseeeee tell me what you think of these first two chapters ? :') .. You don't have to like it but please pretend to? XD I absolutely love my 5 nuggets to bits Ahhhgkkbgbxjkdhfjdjdhhdjj (yes, including Zayn obviously) I would never forget about him ♥"Never in a million years ;)"
Anywayyyyys OMFGAWWWWD MITAM is so hghfhjggdhfdg AMAZING!!! I died ...cried... Fangirled ...then died again listening to the album!! :') I'm so proud of my boys. Hehe.. Yeah so sorry for the essay long rant Lol.. XD but ily's !! ♡