(Part 4)....are my eyes decieving me or is that te amo'?!

*Alexis' POV*

I've just got out of the plane with Shane and we were off to our location of accommodation. It was quite a big place.. I just wasn't sure if I'd be staying here with my boss.. That would be very uncomfortable and awkward for us, so I was hoping there would have been somewhere else he could settle.
"Uhh.. You're not staying here with me.. r..right?!"
Shane chuckled at my stupid question ..

"Haha, no, no I'm not Alex.. Unless you want me to ;) "

Ughhhhh this guy!!
"No thanks, I'm good!!, so.. Where will you be staying then?.. If you don't mind."

"Ohh, that's all cleared, I've made plans with my best pal Marco to stay at his place for these couple weeks.. Since he'll be away. He said I was welcome to anytime."

"Oh, okay cool."
********

Some time went by really fast after Shane left, so I decided to unpack my things as fast as possible because I really wanted to go out and experience more of this beautifully lit-up city. I was eventually done and ready to leave the really large hotel/building thinggy...what ever you call this fancy matchbox, but then I realized the sweaty, smelly state I was in.. I hadn't had time to shower when I arrived.. due to my boss being here for what felt like forever!!! I was so glad he left haha. I opened the maroon and gold door leading to the bathroom and... MY EYES LIT UP LIKE THE EIFFEL TOWER ON NEW YEARS EVE!! It was just so breathtaking .. The pearl white, curvey bath tub with a golden lining running along the curved edges, the basin was slim and sleek! It was pearl white with maroon and golden thin- lined patterns .. As for the toilet...my mouth literally fell to the ground when I saw that Golden Toilet .. Its all I've ever imagined my dream bathroom to be.. Lol. It was way to elegant and too good to be true! I eventually stopped admiring this beautiful bathroom and filled the bath. I added In some bath salts and bubble wash. The smell was heavenly. The aroma of vanilla with a hint of lavender filled my nostrils and and the bath salts was really soothing, relaxing all my muscles. I was soon finished so I rinsed myself ,wrapped the towel around myself and walked up to my closet . I pulled out a cute little black dress which was a bit above my knees, a pair of black stiletto's and a trentched coat...just in case it got a bit chilly. I then did my hair, it was let loose and I decided to curl it at the tips. I finally applied my base, eyeliner and mascara. I looked drop dead fabulous if i may say so, and left to observe thee City of lights ..
******

*Harry's POV*

I woke up from my nap which I've taken not too long ago and I had to keep myself busy with something for a bit.. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight so I decided to go for a stroll around, might get something to eat.. Perhaps a croissant?

I walked around .. Again seeing couples everywhere but I managed not to pay attention much. It was a bit windy and I've regretted not Tying my hair, it was blowing all over the place and I'm just standing here like a fooking model, brushing my hand through my curls, getting it out my eyes. Ughhhh.. The treasures of having long hair..yay!

*****

*Alexis' POV*

As I walked it had gotten a bit chilly. I guess its a good thing I've brought my coat along. I walked around admiring absolutely EVERYTHING. From the intriguing paint and masterpiece art stands to the cute little coffee shops around every corner. I took out my camera which I've taken with me to take some photographs of any and everything in sight. My eyes were frozen to the man wearing a baret, standing at the side of the street playing the violin and singing harmonizing yet romantic melodies. I couldn't help but smile and cheer for him, I even decided to record him on video! Just as I pressed "record"... A huge gust of wind came upon us and managed to shockingly cause me to miss some steps and changed the position of me and the direction of my view. Ughhh wow nice one Alex..letting your hair down and a short , flurry dress causing you to hold on to it like some Marilyn Monroe... Brovo!

I "pffttttat my thoughts and unknowingly, my camera was still on record, so I decided to just randomly walk around with it making a mini video of literally everything. The wind wasn't as bad, but it still caused my hair to fly .. I ignored it though and carried on. I was now a few inches away from a little shop named "Coffee Lovin' CroissantsI walked closer by, still holding up my camera until.... My eyes were caught by something.. (Someone) in fact.. He was there in a long black coat and a bit worn out pair of brown suede  boots. I couldn't quite see him, his hair was blown onto his face due to the wind. His hair was long though.. And curly. I thought it was a woman at first but then I heard him mumble something. His accent didn't sound frentch at all...it sounded more English! I starred at him for a while now, not recording him anymore.. I was just so curious to who he might be. His voice was awfully too familiar.. It was deep ..very! I've been standing behind a light post so that he wouldn't notice me eyeing him out, but then... As the wind came to a stop... He one last time tried to get his long brown curls off of his face by slinding his fingers through his hair...revealing his face....

*****

My eyes shot open like  never before... My heart was racing and beating so fast against my chest... I could feel my stomach jumping with excitement and anxiety.. My hands were dripping from sweat even though it was not at all humid ...
It ....was....harry.....
It was so overwheing I let out a gasp. He heard me and turned his head to see where that came from..my heart beat was exilerating by the second as he walked closer... and closer... and closer...until he was face to face with me.(oh my gosh im gonna die)

Haha omghhhgfhjjggfhgh you guys how'd you like this chapter??! Was it boring, interesting?! Please let me know haha what do you guys think will happen next ? :o
P.s. I promise it gets interesting from here !!
Love you lots