...Meeting them..

*Two Months Later*         

     --Rayshaun--

   "Do we really gotta meet them? I mean, it's only been two months.." Prodigy complained as he walked in my room, brushing his teeth.

I sighed, "Yes Craig. For the millionth time, we have to meet them. Besides, they might be good people." I said while tying my purple Jordan's. Craig came out my bathroom, "What if they get married? Then Afro puff and Light bright would be our brothers!"

I shook my head, "You need to calm down. Like you said, it's only been two months."

If you haven't noticed already, Craig isn't too keen on pops seeing another woman. I, for one don't care and is actually happy for him. For once pops has a smile on his face all the time. I still miss mama too but, I think it's all time for us to move on and be happy.

I mean mama would want that. For us to be happy. Now I do agree with him saying that this all is happening a little too fast. But hey, as long as pops is off my back...shit, I'm good.

We're getting ready to have dinner at their house tonight. Hopefully this lady can cook, cause I'm starving!

"I'm just sayin'. It's seems rushed." he continued, still complaining.

"Look, just get through this night and shut up please? It's not that serious." I walk up to my mirror while combing my hair. He just shoots daggers at me and continues flossing his teeth.

~*~

As pops parked the brand new Hummer, since Ms.Thing totaled our last one, I grew nervous. What if Prod was right? What if they do become our brothers? What if the lady is a evil witch and just tricking our dad so that she could get to us and fatten us up and then EAT US?!

Too much?

I need to dial it down a little?...Okay...

Not like it can't happen though. People are crazy these days, they'll do anything. Once we got to the door step, I put in my beats by Dre ear-buds. Maybe some music will relax me. I bobbed my head to Drake as their door slowly opened. Sigh, here goes nothing..

                                                                                     ~Jacob~

    I stood by the couch when the door bell rung. My mom was finishing her make-up at the wall mirror by the kitchen. Afterwards, she turned to me, "What do you think?" She looked amazing. "Beautiful. Great mom." I smiled.

"Awe, thank you baby." she said as she hugged me and kissed my cheek.  Chresanto finally walked downstairs wearing the world's strongest cologne. I stared at him, "What?" he shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing.." I sighed.

"You're weird bro." He mumbled. I shrugged it off. I'm a little nervous meeting this dude kids, to tell you the truth. Maybe I'll actually get a brother who will want to hang out with me...unlike Chres.

We stood by the door and mom slowly opened it. There stood this 'Mr.Craig' dude and his kids. The short curly haired boy walked in first. Damn, did he borrow Roc's cologne? Goodness, it's strong ugh. It's hurting my nose. Then the 'girl' walked in listening to music.

Woah, she looks way different up close. I'm not even sure if it's a 'she'. Telling by the features in the face, it could be a boy. But then again, their is hair so long and wavy, it's not in braids anymore. I looked at their chest just to be sure, and 'it' seemed flat chested. My eyes adverted to their eyes and I noticed he or she was giving me a weird look.