19...

Luke's POV

"No! They can't be dead!" I held their heads in my hands. "My brother, sister!" Tears streamed down my face. We were like family. "We should have a burial shroud for them." Nico came and together the two of us carried them to the arena. "Who will make the shrouds?" The Chaos soldiers, Hephaestus and Aphrodite campers' hands went up. "Okay, all three groups will make the banners." We were about to leave when a shodow appeared. "Void says if you don't turn Chaos over to him. Each day a camper will die." They shadow disappeared. "Chaos!" I whispered. He appeared,"Yes?" I looked at his sad face. Since the war started he hadn't smile at all. "I have dreadful news. Void will kill a camper each day untill we turn you over." He looked shocked, but it turned to an expression of shame and anger. Shanger. "Well I will go!" Everyone protested. "No, I think it is a bluff." Athena said. Chaos lifted his hands,"As you wish, but remember what happened today when tomorrow comes." He flashed away.

We burned the shrouds in the evaning. Most present were crying, but the immortal campers, soldiers, Hephaestus and Aphrodite were crying the most. "They were brave warriors, loved by many. We will remember them." Zeus said. The rest of the night was a daze and I couldn't remember what happened.