21...

Chaos's POV

We were all in the rec room discussing a serious matter. "This is all you fault!" I yelled at them. They looked down in shame. "If you'd let me go, Mitilda would still be alive. But no! You had to think it was a bluff. I can't believe you thought Void would bluff if he is angry!" I could see Athena glaring at me. "Then why did you listen to us?" I glared at her. "I was hoping it would be a bluff, but it's too late I will go to him." They nodded and I left.

Outside I contacted Void.
Bold-Void
Italics-Chaos

"What do you want?"

"Why did you kill that small girl?"

"They didn't listen."

"I want to turn myself over."

I heard a dark, cold laugh,"Sorry, but your too late. Today is Monday, isn't it? Everyday a child will die, because you can only turn yourself over Friday again."

I was shocked and angry,"Fine! You will regret this desecion!"

The connection broke and I fell on the ground, shacking. "Chaos!" I looked at Luke. The last thing I saw was Luke calling for help then everything went black.

I woke up in the rec room, Poseidon, Luke, Athena and Annabeth sat in front of me. "Are you okay?" I still felt dizzy, but still nodded. "Good, can you tell us what happened." Poseidon asked. I frowned,"Poseidon, I am no child don't talk to me in that way. What happened was, I have dreadful news," they looked curious. "Void won't take me untill Friday. He said there will still die a child everyday and will stop Friday." That didn't made them feel better. "We have a problem." Athena said and we all nodded.