Chapter 3

I blinked my eyes, adjusting to the bright light of the morning sun. I pulled back the white comforter and slipped out of bed. My went to my closet and grinned. It was full of clothes, from party dresses to sweatpants. I could tell my dads had fun shopping for this. I selected a pair of black leggings, a blue Aeropostale shirt, and ugg slippers. I walked downstairs and saw dad sitting on the floor in front of a video camera. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Come here and I'll show you!" He laughed. I walked over and sat in his lap. "Say hello to all the people, Leona." He urged. I looked for the people he was talking about. "What?" I asked, afraid he had gone crazy. "Look in the camera and say hello!" He laughed. It showed his perfect white teeth when he laughed. It made me smile. "Hello." I whispered. Dad laughed again. "My job is making videos, and I post them on a website called YouTube, and people watch them. I make videos about my life, and now that you are a part of my life, you can be in the video!" He explained. I didn't really get it, but I guess he wanted me to talk to the camera like him.
"Hello, um, my name is Leona, um, I , um, Joey is my dad, um, I don't know. Joey laughed again, revealing his big white teeth. Wolf got up from where he was laying, and ran over. "Hey Wolfie!" Dad said. "Alright guys, that's it for this video, Good damn bye!" He said as he shut the camera off.