Stay strong 5

( okay guys this is a really strong chapter and I know it's very hard for me to share so bare with me here)

Chapter 4-

It's Saturday morning, I hear my phone buzz it's a text message from my friend Andrew.

" I'm having girlfriend problems can you come over I could really use someone to talk to"

" sure." I reply

I go and get ready and head off to Andrews his parents weren't there which I found extremely weird. Oh well I thought. He didnt have his key so he brought me in through the garage as soon as we were in he shit the door. There was a living room recliner chair in there and the look that he gave me I knew something horrible was going to happen.

Andrew was alot older and he always had a thing for young girls. He actually dated a few of my friends. He sat me down in the chair and tried kissing me. I pushed him off. This wasn't at all what I wanted of what I was expecting

I tried to get up I couldn't make any sense of what was happening to me. Andrew kept pushing himself on me and the more I said no the more it wouldn't stop. He got my pants off and no matter how much I said no he kept going. I texted my best friend who lived somewhat near by where I was and that I needed help.

Andrew thought that when I said no I was just kidding. So he kept going. After it was all over I ran out of there and went to my friends house as fast as I could. I couldn't stop crying. He bragged to all of his friends about what he did to me. At my friends house she calmed me down enough. Just enough so I could go home. I didnt wanna tell my mom what just happened so I didn't I just let it all slide past me. I've been hurt enough I wasn't sure how much damage I can really take.