Prolouge

So sorry if this offends anyone, but I would like you to know I believe its what's on the inside that counts and all the sterotyping is just for my book. So, please message me if there are any problems and enjoy ✌
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ok, let's get a few things straight, this is not a story where there's a nerdy girl who is actually really pretty but just needs to take her glasses off, No. I am ugly. I have a mono brow with buck teeth, my nose and forehead or should i say fivehead are huge, like giant huge. I even have a hunch, it's slight. But still?!

I'm the kind of girl that has one friend, has never had a boyfriend or even been kissed, I would rather stay home playing COD (call of duty) and stuffing my face with pizza than go out to a party, not that I ever get invited.

My one friend (best friend, Alison) is the nerdy girl who could be really beautiful if she just tried, but for some reason she sees it as pointless. Not sure if she's doing it just because I'm..... me but yeah. And to top every thing off there's a girl at school with the same name as me, (krisana) who is almost the opposite, she is drop dead gorgeous, popular, and unlike some other really pretty girl's, she's also super nice.

Anyway my story begins on a regular Monday afternoon.......